First Impression Made Me Think Twice

Stop The Time For Me And My Lover

*Mairi pov*
The boys were in shock. You could tell that by the look on their faces. And the question they all asked, was written down in their eyes. The wanted to know who the father is. Oh the drama and the shock and all that when they find out. Atleast I hope she will tell them, because they have to know.

*Kristel pov*
I can't believe this. I'm all alone now. Mom is gone. What am I gonna do with my life? She was my rock. Sam. He is all I've got in this world, thank god I have him. He is my sunshine on a rainy day. He is my life. And thanks to him, I'll always have a piece of the love of my life with me. Sad that he doesn't know. Maybe I should tell him? Yes, I'll tell him tomorrow. Or tonight. Or sometime soon. It's not really something I can tell him like nothing. It's something. Fuck. Why this has to be so hard?

*Spencer pov*
I want to do something to cheer Kristel up. But what? I know. But I have to talk with Mairi, she could help me for sure. I walked up to Mairi.

"Hey Mairi, can I talk with you for a second?" I whispered in her ear.
"So what you want?"
"I was wondering is you could help me with something."
"In what?"
"I wanna bring Kristel's son here."
"That's a sweet thing to do."
"So will you help me?"
"Yeah."
"So get dressed we're going to Estonia and then be back by the morning."
"Let's tell Jon, he'd tell the other boys and we could suprise Kristel then."
"I love the way you think."

We walked back and Mairi walked up to Jon. I sat next to Kristel and put my hand around her and pulled her closer for a hug. He hugged my back and I kissed top of her head.

*Mairi pov*
I walked up to Jon. He looked at me. I could tell that he wasn't happy with me talking with Spencer in private.

"You don't have to be jealous Jon."
"Why not?"
"Because he wants to go to Estonia, take Sam and suprise Kristel in the morning. So can you like tell Brendon and Ryan and then you three could keep Kristel happy."
"Yeah sure. Anything for you babe."
"You do know I love you, right?"
"You have told me once or twice before."
"Well I love you more than anyone else."
"I feel special now. But you know what?"
"What?"
"I love you more than anyone else can love someone."
"I love you."
"I love you too."

*Kristel pov*
Mairi and Jon look so good together. Why can't I have something like that? Is it really that much to ask? A little happiness? A family? I have Sam, but he needs a father and his father doesn't even know that he is a father. I'm going to tell him tonight. He needs to know.

*Brendon pov*
Kristel looks so down. We have to do something to cheer her up. I have to talk with Ryan. He knows what to do. He alwyas does.

*Ryan pov*
We have to bring Kristel's smile back. It's so beautiful that it really does make me wanna smile too. After all that has happened in my life, I need to smile.