First Impression Made Me Think Twice

Why Are You Planning A Suprise

*Kristel pov*
When I had had a nap, I went to the living room, but only saw Ryan there. Brendon was sleeping infront of the TV and Jon was taking a bath.

"Hey Ryan."
"Hey Krissu."
"Where is Spencer?"
"Out."
"Where is Mairi?"
"Out."
"Are they toghter?"
"I can't say."
"But really?"
"Don't worry. It's a suprise."
"Ok."
"Listen, do you play board games?"
"Why you wanna know that?"
"Cause we're gonna play one."

When Jon had finished his bath, we woke Brendon up and started playing Monopoly. We played and played and played for hours until it was time for bed. Spencer and Mairi still were gone and I was getting worried, but Ryan told me not to, so I didn't. I went to bed and dreamed about nothing. I guess I was just so tired of everything.

I woke up in the morning to the smell of pancakes and a little kid laughing. I noticed that laugh and got out of bed in a second and ran to the living room. I saw Sam there playing with Brendon. Mairi was making pancakes and Ryan was eating them. Jon was watching TV and there was no sight of Spencer. When Sam saw me, his face lit up. I sat next to him on the floor and he gave me a big hug. I just smiled and started to play with him. Brendon just looked and joined in to our little game. After sometime I noticed that Spencer was on the balcony. I let Brendon play with Sam and walked to the balcony. I closed the balcony door behind me and sat next to Spencer.

"Hey Spencer."
"Hey."
"Why are you sitting here all alone?"
"Thinking."
"About?"
"Sam."
"Why about him?"
"Were you ever going to tell me?"
"Tell you what?"
"That he is my son."
"Mairi told you?"
"Yeah."
"I was, I just couldn't get myself together."
"You should have."
"I should have? Yeah I know that, but coming up to you and to say that we have a kid isn't really a thing I can say like anything else."
"You had time."
"Do you really think it's that easy to say?"
"Yeah."

I was pissed and opened the balcony door and kissed Sam and walked out of the room. I got into the elevator and when I was out of the hotel, I wasn't paying attention and I walked to the road and then everything went black.