First Impression Made Me Think Twice

It Was Me But You Just Don't Remember

*Brendon pov*
I saw Mairi sitting there with a girl who looked fimilar from somewhere. I couldn't put her face with a place, but I didn't care. I just hope she's single so I'd have someone for the tour. I mean the others have someone and Jon is dating Mairi. So I turned on my charming self and went up to the girl.

"Hi, there sexy."

No answer. Ok,I'm gonna try again.

"You really shouldn't be sitting in one place, because you will burn to dust cause you're so damn hot."

Still nothing. I know that it was lame, but hey, girls fall for me. Then I saw Mairi. She was making the sign for me to cut it out. I did. Tough crowd, but I know I can get that northen heart out of ice. It was just matter of time.

*Mairi pov*
That was close. Kristel looked like she could jump on him and beat him and god only knows what else she could do. I know that she doesn't like Panic, but this was just a little thing I was asking from her. I wanted to be with Jon. I mean I love him and we have something good going on. I just hope that these two months will go well.

*Kristel pov*
He is a fucking retard. I mean really, what do girls see in him? What did I once see in him? What ever did I see in Panic! At The Disco? I was confused at that time, that's why. What am I thinking? I'm gonna have fun this two months, even if Brendon keeps hitting on to me.

*Spencer pov*
When Brendon was trying his hardest to impress this girl sitting next to Jon's girlfriend, I looked at her. Long straight hair that was black. And big blue eyes. She looked so fimilar. Where have I seen her before? I couldn't remember. Maybe someday. I mean I'm gonna tour with her two months so I have to remember her by then.

*Mairi pov*
It's good to be in Jon's arms again, I thoughed when he hugged me. When Ryan and Spencer had arrived, we went to the plane. They had a private jet. I went infront of the guys with Kristel, who still wasn't her happy self. As we walked to the plane, me and Kristel could hear what the boys were saying. I looked at Kristel, who looked at me and then away.