First Impression Made Me Think Twice

Move Your Body Over Like A Lover That You Are

*Brendon pov*
It was killing us that we knew Kristel from somewhere, but we didn't know from where. So the plan me, Ryan and Spencer was kinda stupid, it's hard to believe that it was us coming up with it. The plan was that I'd ask Kristel out, then Ryan would ask her out and in the end Spencer would ask her out and then after the three dates we talk and if we still don't know her, we'll ask her. Anyway, I made my way to the bed, seeing that Kristel had gone to bed already and she was sleeping. I didn't want to wake her, so I slept on the floor. Damn, she was pretty. I fell asleep dreaming about Kristel.

*Jon pov*
I was worried about the guys. They all were starting to get feeling for Kristel. I mean I liked her too, but not like Brendon or Spencer or Ryan did. They were all in love with her. I knew that this could break the band up, so I thoughed I'd have a talk with Mairi. So I woke her up.

"This better be good," she said.
"Who Kristel likes the best?"
"What?"
"The thing is the Spencer, Brendon and Ryan are all in love with her."
"Again...WHAT?"
"Calm down. So tell me, who she likes the most?"
"You don't remember her, do you?"
"She seems fimiliar, but I just can't place the face."
"I think you all should have a talk with her. And to answer your question, she loves Spencer, but don't let him close to her. There's just a thing that makes everything complicated."

She turn her back to me and fell asleep. I laid on my back and thoughed about waht she just had said. What did she mean by saying she loves Spencer, but keep him away. I was going to get to the bottom of this. And so I fell asleep, dreaming of being Batman.

*Mairi pov*
That was close. I have to talk to Kristel. She has to sit down and talk to the guys. The story she told me was just to unbeliviable, but it all made sence. She was gone for a year. No one saw her and when she came back, she was different. But I still couldn't believe it. I fell asleep dreaming that I was a matchmaker and thanks to me Kristel would get back together with Spencer.

*Ryan pov*
I can't stop writing. I looked at the clock. Two in the morining. I really should go to sleep, but the words are just coming out. Oh well I'll finish them later. I fell asleep dreaming about getting an Grammy.

*Spencer pov*
I love her. I have never felt this about anyone else. Well there you have a lie. I loved the girl who I didn't even know. I was drunk and so was she and we just had sex. The next day she was gone and I was left feeling broken. It has been over a year now. I fell asleep dreaming that I'll meet her someday.