First Impression Made Me Think Twice

I'm Sick Of This ***ing Boy Band

*Kristel pov*
I ran as far as I could from the hotel. They know me. This wasn't life anymore, I thoughed. I mean, they know, which means I have to tell them about...oh no. I sat on the grass as Mairi was coming back from getting the food.

"Kristel, what's the problem?"
"I can't tour with the guys."
"Yes, that we already know, but I saw you and Spencer...getting...closer? Tell me, what's the problem?"
"All the guys know who I am now. it would be too akward to stay in the same room with them. And to top this off, I have to tell him."
"That's gonna be hard, seeing as you don't know..."
"I think I know. I mean the eyes and the hair and the face. There's only one person."
"You should tell them."
"You know what's the saddest part...Brendon said his sorry."
"What's sad about that?"
"He...damn, I can't even say it."
"You know what. We are going back to the hotel and we won't tell them anything."
"Are you sure that's a good idea?"
"Yes. You are going to tell them when you are ready."
"Ok, thanks. Let's go then."
"Hey, how did they find out who you were?"
"One word...tattoo."
"Well it is pretty unique."
"Pretty unique? It's the uniquest out there."
"I might get one."
"Dream on."
"I might...just do that."
"I'll race you."
"I can't run in these heals."
"Oh, sorry."

Man, was I lucky to have Mairi as a friend. She was great. I couldn't be luckier to have her as my best friend. She made me happy when I was sad and happier when I was happy. She always brings a smile onto my face. She's always there when you need her and she knows what to say or do when you have a problem. We get along so well, never ever have we had a fight. People often asked us if we are sisters. We usually laugh at that and I answer: yeah, we're twins, she's just month and a half older than me. I really dind't understand why people thoughed that we were sisters. I mean, you can't get two more diffrent looking girls together. She's tall and has medium length blond hair. I on the other hand was shorter and had long dark hair. The only thing we have income is our personality. We think alike and well...never mind. After a ten minute walk back, we entered the room, where we found the boys looking at a video tape. Not the one I would have liked them to watch.

"WTF?" I yelled at the same time as did Mairi.
"Kristel, you're back," Jon said and turned the TV off.
"Why were you watching that?" Mairi asked.
"We weren't watching it like that, we just wanted to make something clear," Brendon said, looking straight at me.
"Kristel, we are sorry," Ryan said.
"I hope this is the only copy," I said when I toke the tape.
"Yes it is," Spencer said.
"Good," I said and put it in my bag.

When I went back, everybody were eating in a dead silence. It was kinda creepy, seeing as Brendon was silent for the first time in his life. He just looked at everybody eating their hamburgers while he drank another Red Bull. I looked at him and our eyes met. He mouthed "I'm sorry" and I turned away. Why did he have to say that? I stood up and ran to the bathroom, I closed the door and started to cry. Why is this so hard for me? It has been a year now, I should be over it, but I'm not. I'll never be. Because I will always have something to remember that night for the rest of my life.