‹ Prequel: Lovegame

Nights That Never End

If I leave.

Oliver stood stirring something in a pot on the stove. I could only imagine what he was trying to do. I already knew he didn’t know what he was doing, when it came to cooking anything that didn’t go in the microwave his attempts were fruitless. Except for when he made nachos, which I still wonder how he does it without burning the flat down. I stood peering around the corner watching him throw different ingredients into the bowl.

The door made a creaking noise and my head shot to look at the skinny brunette walking into the flat. He gave her keys to this place? She could be selling his stuff on eBay. I shuffled into the kitchen slightly startling Oliver. “Yo homie,” I waved taking a seat on one of the barstools. He let out a loud laugh that echoed throughout the brick kitchen. “It looks like a pizza parlor in here.”

“Well tha’s not me fault, I didn’t get the decorating genes,” he shook his head turning back to whatever concoction he was trying to produce.

“Please don’t burn the flat down,” I squeaked Oliver turned to me sending me a glare. I wondered why Amanda hadn’t came in here yet. Tom said she was afraid of me. But who can really trust Tom. It just doesn’t really work out now does it?

“Oi, there yeh are Olleh!” I narrowed my eyes at the back of Oli’s head.

“Hi,” he mumbled uninterested, “yeh want cheese on yeh spaghetti Tayleh?”

“Sure,” I murmured. I tapped on the counter as an odd silence filled the room.

“Oliver?” Amanda asked awkwardly. He turned to face her and just looked at her. I wanted to snicker but I stopped myself before I could. “Wha’s gotten into yeh? Yeh been ignoring me.”

“I don’ like yeh like tha’. ‘m sorreh. We’re through,” he stated nonchalantly. My eyes widened as I turned around meeting their argument.

“Wha’?” she screamed throwing her hands in the air. Oliver simply nodded and turned away walking over to where I sat. He gently placed his hand on my thigh and the other on the counter. Oli gazed into my eyes, searching them. He turned his head to Amanda.

“Please get out Amanda,” he spoke in a normal tone. I heard her stomping out followed by a slammed door. I lightly placed my hands on his shoulders. I bit down on my lower lip, Oliver stood there a smile tugging on the edges of his lips.

“Why?”

“I love yeh not her.”
♠ ♠ ♠
12 subscribers from the first chapter! Amazing, keep it up lease :D