Status: PLEASE HELP ME FIND A PIC FOR MARI, JOHN, AND PETER!!

My Amazing Adventure

My life.

My life was boring before my amazing and almost impossible adventure. I thought my life wouldn't be all jumbled up. I guess your wondering who "me" is. "Me" is Mari Ann-Elizabeth York. Elizabeth is my confirmation name. Yes, I was older than eighth grade. I was junior in high-school, 16-almost-17. 17 on December 15Th, 2009. Anyways, back to the story here. Hmm..lets begin at that one morning in August. Yeah, the first day of school. "Mar, it's time to wake up. It's the first day of Junior year!,' mom said. "Ten more minutes," I groaned. "You don't want me to get the water bucket, now do you?" Mom stood their, asking me sweetly, batting her eyelashes. "Hell no! I'm up," I sat up straight, rubbing my eyes. "Okay. The bus leaves in an hour.Get moving." Mom knows it takes me long to get ready, so she wakes me up early. I used to have an alarm, but I always slept right through it with only 15 minutes to get ready. Not this year. I was gonna make those senior boys notice me.
After I was done brushing my hair and teeth, straightening my hair, picking the right clothes, and eating breakfast, I had a fifteen minute wait till the bus came. I decided to leave early. After checking that I had everything, and grabbing my lunch, I was off. "Bye mom, dad. Love ya! Bye sweetie," my parents called back. After walking approximately 5 blocks, I was at the bus stop. "Hey Mar!," I heard a voice call out. I recognized that voice. Ivy. "Hey Iv," I called back. Ivy Bridgett Addams was my best friend. She had curly black hair that reminded me of one of my old Bratz dolls. Also, she had strikingly blue eyes. She had the cutest eye-roll i had ever seen. In fact, her eye-roll was one of the reason we are best friends. Here's the story:
I was standing on the play-ground. I see a girl with curly black hair surrounded by a group of boys. One of the boys said, "Your hair is super curly. I looks like your crazy or something." Then I marched over there. "Guys shut-up. Your crazier than her with all of you guys put together!" I know, not the smartest come-back to a group of eighth-graders, but that was the best my third-grade self could think of. They laughed and walked away. The girl rolled her eyes. "You roll your eyes coolly," I said. "Thanks," she replied. "Wanna be friends?," I asked. "No," she had said. I felt embarrassed. What had I done where this girl didn't want to be friends? "No," she said again. "Best friends." I smiled.
We told each other everything after that. From crushes, to family problems, we helped each other with everything. When Ivy's dad left her and her mom, I was there for her. She had said she hated her dad because of that, but I knew she really just missed him. When Bobby Ryans told everyone I had asked him out and he said no in 6Th grade, she was there for me. She told everyone Bobby was a wuss and if he didn't want to date me, then he was gay.We had laughed over that. After that, until high school, every time he asked a girl out, they said no. We were best friends.
"You ready to be upper class men or should I say, upperclassgirls?," Ivy asked. "Yes," I answered. With Ivy by my side, I knew I could do anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww soo sweet right? Comment and subscribe!! Or bad things will happen to you..aha just kidding! I hope you like my story. My other one just wasn't going anywhere. Comment and subscribe!
xoxo