Status: PLEASE HELP ME FIND A PIC FOR MARI, JOHN, AND PETER!!

My Amazing Adventure

New York!

"GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS!!' I shout when we get to the airport. "JONAS BROTHER TIME!!!' shout back Jenna and Ivy. "Hell yeah it is!,' I say, smiling. We all giggle. My nap left me with tons of energy, so you can guess why I was shouting. A few hours later, after we say goodbye to our parents, we're boarding the plane. The plane instructor tells us some emergency instructions, and we're off. I turn to Ivy, who points to Jenna. I look at Jenna. She's looking a little green. "Jenna, are you okay?,' I ask. "Yeah, I'm fi-" She almost throws up, and we start to laugh. "It's not funny!,' says Jenna, smiling. Then she runs to the bathroom. We're cracking up, and an elderly person looks at us and mumbles something about "stupid teenagers..." That makes us crack up even more.
****************************************************************************************************A few more hours later, we're landing. "OH MY GOD WE'RE IN NEW YORK!!" I shout excitedly. "In New York, New York, New Yorkkkkk!,' sings Jenna, feeling much better now. A few people turn to look at us, but that doesn't stop us. When we get off, a skinny pale white guy with oily black hair walks over to us. "Hey, do you need some help? You look lost." Jenna starts talking. "Oh that would be grea-' MARI!,' shouts a voice. It's Nick! he runs over and tells the guy we're fine, and pulls us away. "Guys, he's not the type of person you want to talk to when you're in need of help. He obviously was trying to steal from you guys. Trust me, I've seen it happen before." Jenna blushes, and Ivy starts glaring at the guy. I cover for Jenna. "Sorry, I told Jenna to ask for help," I say. Jenna thanks me mentally. I turn to look at the guy again and now he's talking to a new group of girls. He asks to see their purse, and takes off running with it. "I'll be right back," says Ivy. She sprints towards the guy, and I suddenly kinda feel bad for him. Ivy kicks his butt big time. But watching him get what he deserves makes me crack up. Ivy runs back to the girls, gives them their purses, and runs back to us. "Wow," says Nick. "That, was impressive." Jenna smiles and says thanks. "So, Tom, where's your brother and driver?,' I ask. We planned this when he called. He's Tom, Joe's his driver(wearing a mustache of course!), and Kevin's his brother.
****************************************************************************************************
Nick's Point of View
She's even prettier in real life. But she must have a boyfriend back home. Besides, how would that look, dating the contest winner? Not good, not good at all. But her friend Ivy looks good for Joe. She must have a boyfriend though, too. We walk into the hotel room. Jenna and Ivy scream, and Mari blushes for them. I could almost read her mind. Sorry that my friends are such dorks. I laugh and smile. If she could read my mind, she would hear: It's okay, we're all dorks. "Okay, well, Jenna, Ivy, you guys all know Kevin and Joe. But Joe, Kevin, you obviously don't know Jenna and Ivy. I'm gonna discuss some things with Mari." I could totally tell Jenna as a major crush on Kevin, but he's already taken. As in married taken. Mari and I walk to the girl's hotel room. "So, what do we have to discuss?,' asks Mari. "Oh I was just wondering if, um, any of you guys were, um, single. You know, so if you guys were single it wouldn't look as if, um, you were, uh, cheating on your, uh, boyfriends back home?" I blush and Mari laughs. "Ivy and Jenna just broke up with their boyfriends," she says. "And you?,' I ask, blushing even more. "Single," she says with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! Sorry for not posting in a LONG time. Comment and Subscribe!
xoxo,
Kyra!