Status: PLEASE HELP ME FIND A PIC FOR MARI, JOHN, AND PETER!!

My Amazing Adventure

The Guy

C H A P T E R T W E L V E ! ! !

Mari's POV
"Sooo...it was totally awkward?,' finishes Jenna. I told them about Nick liking me. We met in a private place. I didn't want Nick to get embarrassed by the paparazzi! I nod. We start packing up for the hotel room.

****************************************************************************************************
A few minutes later, we're standing in Nick, Joe, and Kevin's room. There's a beautiful girl with buttery blonde hair that falls over her thin shoulders. She stands up, revealing her lean dancers body covered in beautiful designer clothes. Who is she and why is she here? "I'm Cassie,' she says, without asking us our names. "Ivy," replies, obviously, Ivy. "Cute. Like Poison Ivy. Their song," says Cassie, nodding in Joe and Nick;s direction. "Actually, I was named after the actual Poison Ivy," says Ivy again. I step in to break up their soon-to-be fight. "Hey. I'm Cassie, and this is Jenna. We're here for the recording contest." I hear Cassie mutter something under her breath that sounds like," Not for long." Ivy takes a step closer to Cassie, being angry, and clenches her fists. "What did you just say, biotch?,' says Ivy angrily. Jenna snorts. I take another step forward. "Guys, maybe you should calm down,' I say quietly. I've never seen Ivy so angry. Except for when she punched a girl that made fun of me. That obviously didn't end well. But a little part of me actually wants Ivy to punch her. She's really mean. And like Ivy said, she IS acting a little biotchy. "Yeah," says Cassie. "Stop acting like a dog. Arf Arf!,' she adds snidely. "THAT'S IT!," yells Ivy. She starts running towards Cassie. I jump in front of Cassie, and I end up on the ground. The last thing I hear before blacking out is Cassie laughing, snorting and all.

****************************************************************************************************

I wake up in my hotel bed a few hours later. Ivy and Jenna are there. Ivy's face is red and looks like she's been crying. I haven't seen her this messed up since her dad left her and her mom. "Mar! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to punch you. I meant to punch Cassie. Not like it's any better, but still. I'm so so SO sorry!,' Ivy finishes. "It's okay. I should of just let you punch Cassie. She deserved it. Come here," I say. Ivy walks over, scared of what I might do. I pull her into a tight hug, and she sighs with relief. "Oh. I thought you were gonna punch me back. Like payback," she says. I punch her lightly on the arm. "There, we're even," I say quietly, smiling. "Hey don't leave me out of this friendship fest!,' say Jenna, smiling and running over to us. Suddenly the door clicks open. "Isn't this lovely. Jenna finally found some friends that don't judge her of her past," says a tall, black hair boy, smirking. Jenna gulps, and we stop hugging. I can tell we're heading into drama.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooo...what gonna happen?? comment and subscribe! tell your friends! haha..
xoxo