Status: PLEASE HELP ME FIND A PIC FOR MARI, JOHN, AND PETER!!

My Amazing Adventure

Jenna's Past Part One

CCCCCHHHHHAAAAAPPPPPPTTTTTTEEEEERRRRR 111111111333333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Excuse me? Can you leave? Your obviously making my best friend here feel uncomfortable," Ivy says coolly. "Actually, I can't. My parents own the hotel. When I saw Jenna's name on the list, I figured I'd stop by to see how she was doing after rehab," The Boy says, still smirking. REHAB?? I want to shout. But shouting will only give this boy what he wants. He obviously wants us to be shocked and mad. Jenna bites her lip. I can tell she's fighting the urge to cry. "Jenna already told us about that minor detail. We forgive her, because she's working hard to overcome it," I lie. What did she overcome? The Boy's smirk fades for a minute, then he smirks again, not wanting to be beat. "Well, have fun. She had a strong addiction," he says, and turns to leave. Ivy opens the door for him, and pushes him out. "See you later. NOT!' she shouts at him, and slams the door. She mutters something that remarkably sounds like arsehole. Ivy can't swear, so she says different country's swears instead. She checks the peep hole and sees that The Boy is gone. Then she sits on the bed.

Jenna's POV
Oh. My. God. I can't believe Peter would do that to me. He's the one that got me addicted after all. He supported my addiction...

Ivy's POV
Wow. I can't believe it. Jenna? Jenna ACTUALLY had a troubled past? Wow. That boy is a jerk. I can't believe it! I SO want to punch him right now!...

Mari's POV
I stand up and walk over to Jenna. "It's okay," I say quietly. "Can you tell us what happened?' I say soothingly, as if talking to a child. Jenna nods. "It all started freshman year..."

FLASH BACK!!!!(Jenna's POV)
I'm so nervous about high school! I can't believe Mom would move me away from my best friends, Holly and Jane, so I could start freshman year alone! I hate Dad. He's the one that supported that Mom and I move. It's not my fault they got a divorce. Why do I have to suffer, moving away from Holly, Jane, and my dad? Oh well. I sigh as I walk through the hallways. Maybe I'll find-Oaf! My daydreams bumped me into a boy. Great. Now I'll have an enemy on the first day. I scramble to pick up my books. "Sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going,' I babble nervously. The boy looks at me with his piercing green eyes. Wait? Is that one blue eye? Wow. One green eye. one blue eye. That boy is CUTE! "It's okay," he says and smiles. "I'm Jenna," I say, smiling now too. "Peter," he says, still smiling. "I'm Jenna,' I say again. Then I blush. I didn't mean to say that again! He laughs. "I know," he says again, still smiling. For awhile, we're just smiling at each other like idiots.
FIVE MONTHS LATER!!! (7:00 P.M.)
"Mom I'll be at Mia and Sydney's party tonight. I won't be back 'till late. Don't wait up," I say, closing our front door. A car honks. Peter's here to pick me up. "Hey Jen," he says and kisses me on the cheek. "Hey," I say smiling. Six hours later, the party's still going strong. Every few minutes there's kids coming out of the bathroom acting crazy. That's weird. I mean, there's beer, and some of us are a bit drunk, but no one's that crazy. "Hey, come with me," says Peter. I take his hand and he leads me through to the bathroom. We step inside. Mia and Sydney are in there. "Hey. Whatcha guys doing in here?,' I ask curiously. "We got some meth!,' shouts Sydney, the wild one. Mia fidgets. "Shhh..the neighbors are gonna hear you!,' whispers Mia. "Besides, we shouldn't be doing this anyway," she says firmly. Peter rolls his eyes. "I do it all the time. It takes away the pressure school's giving us,' he says. I'm shocked. Peter was supposed to be my Prince Charming, and last time I checked, Prince Charming didn't do meth. "Stop being a wimp, Mia," says Sydney, scowling. "Yeah, either you do it, or you lose us," says Peter. Now I'm really scared. Would I have to do meth to keep my boyfriend and friends? Mia shakes her head. "I'm not gonna ruin my life just to be "cool"," she says, opening the door. "I hope you're staying above the influence Jen," she says, and walks out.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooo. it just got INTENSE! if you can find pictures matching Mari's, Peter's, John's, or Jane's descriptions, then please send it to me! You can become a character if you do!
comment and subscribe!
xoxo