Status: PLEASE HELP ME FIND A PIC FOR MARI, JOHN, AND PETER!!

My Amazing Adventure

Jenna's Past-Part Two

Cc Hh Aa Pp Tt Ee Rr Ff Oo Uu Rr Tt Ee Ee Nn ! ! ! !
Still FLASHBACK Still Jenna's POV
"So Jen, you in or out?,' asks Peter, snatching the meth from Sydney. "In, I guess," I say shakily. I'm so nervous. I've never wanted to do drugs. And now-"Catch," says Peter, interrupting my thoughts by tossing me the meth. I follow what Peter and Sydney are doing(A/N yeah, I have no idea how you do meth, so I won't describe it. Also, I'll skip the part when she's high, because, again, never done meth before!)
5 MONTHS LATER!!!
Now I am addicted to meth. Walking down the hall, I see Peter. "Hey," I say, sliding up to him. He has a troubled look on his face. "What's wrong?,' I ask, full of concern. Peter gulps and looks at me. "Jen," he says slowly, as if putting off this moment. "We can't do this anymore. I..I have to break up with you," he says at last. My face falls. "What? Why?!,' I practically yell. "You're too into meth. Sydney and I quit months ago, yet your still doing it." I want to scream. He supported me in my addiction! "Listen, if you need someone to talk to you, I'm here for you. Or, if you prefer a counselor or something, I can hook you up with one. Maybe we can get back together again when you're clean,' he says earnestly, like he really wants to help me.
If he wanted to help me, he wouldn't have gotten me addicted! "I will never want to get back together with you. Not when you ruined my life by addicting me to drugs!,' I shout this time, feeling furious. "Whatever, ADDICT!,' Peter yells so practically the whole school hears him. Everyone in the halls turns to look at me and gasps. I know what they're thinking. Jenna Wilson, goody two shoes Jenna, an addict? I want to cry. I will never overcome this. Even if I do stop using drugs, there will always be the whispers, talking about me, making fun of me, mocking me of my past. I run out of the nearest exit and into the parking lot. There, I quickly find my car, and sprint towards it. When I'm in it, I slam my foot on the gas. I need help. Time to talk to mom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Scary! It's funny, because Jenna's character IS a goody two shoes, quiet, and nice. Who would have thought she would have done meth? Not me. I didn't know there was even gonna be a new girl, let alone her doing drugs, in this story. Anyways, this was a pretty serious chapter. If you or someone you know is doing drugs, then please, GET HELP! That is probably the best thing you can do right now. I'm always here to talk, and I can find you a number for a dug addict hot line. And please, don't give into peer pressure about drugs. Is it really worth it, doing drugs, just to keep your friends and boyfriends or girlfriend? Please, be like Mia and walk away from the drugs. You will thank yourself later, when you're life isn't falling apart when you do drugs. Thanks for reading and listening! xx