Status: PLEASE HELP ME FIND A PIC FOR MARI, JOHN, AND PETER!!

My Amazing Adventure

Recording Day!

CHAPTER 16!!!!!!!!!!!

We wake up to the sound of someone pounding on our door. I groan and jump out of bed groggily. The sun is streaming through the blue-green curtains, begging to be opened. I shuffle over and open them, having the sunlight blind my face for a few seconds. After my eyes adjust, I shuffle to the door and open it. Nick, Joe, and Kevin are standing outside my door eagerly. "Oh, hey. Were you guys waiting long?" I immediately ask, feeling bad for not opening the door right away. "No, actually, we just got here," answers Joe, way too chirpy for the morning. "Okay, well how about I wake everyone up and we'll meet you in the downstairs cafe in about an hour. Is that alright?" I ask, conjuring up a plan. "Fine by me, as long as you're ready to RECORD TODAY!" replies Joe. I smile. I can't believe it's only day two. It feels like forever since I last saw my parents. We both say good-bye, and the boys leave. As I shut the door, I smile again, and turn around. "Guys! Time to wake up! Breakfast with the boys!" I say, very happily. Ivy bolts up. "I'm awake!" she shouts. I smile even wider. Jenna wakes up, too and mumbles good morning to each of us. They both bolt for the shower, and I let then go before me, rather than race them to the door. I remember the promise I made to Jane. I whip out my cell phone, and start texting.

Mari-hey! what's up?

Jane-nothin much. school is WAY to boring without you. hows new york?

Mari-awesome, thanks for asking. i'm recording the song today!

Jane-really? that's awesome! what are nick, joe, and kevin like?

Mari-well, don't tell anyone, but...NICK JONAS HAD A CRUSH ON ME!

Jane-seriously?! lucky! i'd DIE to go out with nick j!

Mari-haha thanks, but i turned him down. i don't want to be one of those girls that just starts going out with one of the jonas brothers haha.

Jane-oh, well thats cool too. sorry, but i gotta go, school and all :( but thanks for texting! remember my autograph ;) haha bye!

Mari-oh, bye! have fun in school! :) oh, and i'll remember your autograph. :) bye!

I felt better knowing I kept my promise. So in my happy mood, I picked out an awesome outfit, cleaned up my stuff, and practiced my song. When I finished, the shower was ready. After we were all done blow-drying our hair, putting on clothes and makeup, and cleaning up, we left.
We walked down the long, beige-colored hallway to the clear elevator. We stepped inside and pressed for the main floor. When we arrived, Ivy spotted Kevin, Nick, and Joe sitting at a table. "Hey!" Jenna called out. Joe turned and saw Ivy. He smiled. "Over here, guys!" While we were walking, we saw a lot of people staring at us. Well, it's not everyday that you get to have breakfast with the Jonas Brothers.
Almost as soon as we sat down, a waiter took our order. We ordered, and pretty soon our food was ready. "Wow," I said teasingly, "Maybe I should eat breakfast with you guys more often. You seem to get quicker service." Joe, Kevin, and Nick laughed, and we started eating. We discussed our plans and finally decided to drive together to the studio right after breakfast.
When we were done, Kevin put a tip on the table while Joe payed the bill. Nick just led us outside, where he hailed a humongous taxi. Joe and Kevin suddenly appeared, and so we were off. "I'm SO excited. I've never been in a real recording studio before," I whispered to Ivy and Jenna. "Me neither," said Jenna, excited. "I've been in a studio before," said Ivy, grinning. "Yeah, well not all of us have dads that are record producers," I said teasingly. We all giggled. Nick looked over at us. "What are you guys whispering about?' 'Nothing!" we all quickly shouted. Nick smiled. "Oh-kay," he said, stretching the word out.
We then arrived at the studio. When we entered, I gasped. It was beautiful! Acoustic and Electric guitars lined the walls. The room where you sang had a white single chair facing a microphone. The walls were bright blue, and the floor had finished hardware flooring. Kevin laughed when he saw my expression. I just smiled. I practically skipped over to the white single chair, where I started recording after a few minutes. I sang my song, then did a duet with Kevin, Joe, and Nick. When we were done, Jenna and Ivy were clapping. I took a bow. :"Thank-you amazing fans. Thank-you!" I said jokingly. Then I was hit with a sad thought. Now that recording was over, I'd go home tomorrow. Well, I can just try to make the best of the last two days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. I haven't written in SO long. I'm sooo sorry. The last weeks of school, plus facebook(haha very obsessed with facebook) are very hectic! I promise I'll start to write more often when school lets out, but for now, don't really expect to see a new chapter come up. Keep reading and subscribing! xoxo,
Kyra