Status: PLEASE HELP ME FIND A PIC FOR MARI, JOHN, AND PETER!!

My Amazing Adventure

The First Half of School

The first day of school was fun, as usual. We got our schedules and new locker assignments. Mine is really good. It's by a lot of my classes, by a water fountain AND the girl's bathroom. Also, Ivy's locker was pretty close to mine. So was Jake's. Jake was a boy I've had a crush on ever since that time in the third grade he tried to kiss me. I ran away, obviously, because boys had cooties back then. But Jake was popular, and was dating Karia, the most popular girl in the school. Even the senior boys noticed her. Sigh. If only I could be that pretty.
Anyway, my first class was English. Boring. Ivy wasn't in my class, but Karia was. So was Jenna, the new girl. I scanned the room. The only seat was next to Karia and Jenna. Great. Karia wasn't mean, she was nice, but she just made me feel uncomfortable. I slid into the seat. "Hey," Karia said. "Um uh Hi," I stammered back. See what I mean. Completely nervous. "How was your summer? It was great, yours? Oh, it was awesome. My dad got me and Mia tickets to the VMAs. He knows some people. It was awesome. I can't believe Kanye West did that to Taylor Swift. That was SO mean." Mia was the other popular girl. She wasn't like the type of sidekicks that hated everyone but their best friend-the popular girl. No, she was nice, like Karia, except, somehow, she was easier to talk to.
The bell rang. Mr. Grieg walked into the room. "Hey everybody. Is there any new kids here?" Jenna shyly stood up with another new kid, John. John's face was getting redder by the moment, and finally, Mr.Grieg let them sit down. "Cool. I'm Mr. Grieg. Anyway, Honors English will be fun this year. Let's start will you guys writing what you did this summer. After a few minutes, I will randomly pick groups of girls and groups of boys to share their stories." The class groaned. We hated writing essays on the first day of school. "I thought you said English was gonna be fun!,' a boy shouted from the back of the class. "Don't' worry, it will be," Mr. Grieg laughed. "You may begin."
Ten minutes later, Mr. Grieg picked groups. Jenna, Karia, Kaitlyn, and Deirdre, and I were in a group. Kaitlyn and Deidre were nice. Kaitlyn was in band, and Deirdre liked art. After we read our stories, we could just talk to each other in the group. "So, where did you move from?,' Kaitlyn asked Jenna. "Utah," she replied. Soon we were breaking off into groups. Deirdre was sketching in her journal, and Karia and Kaitlyn were talking about music. Since I love music, I was about to join them when Jenna started talking to me. "So have you lived here all your life? Pretty much, yeah." Talking to Jenna was easy. Pretty soon she was writing her cell number on my hand so we could text each other later. We also compared schedules. "Cool, we have Science, Math, Lunch, Music, and Drama together!,' I said. Then, the bell rang. It was time for my next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i was writing today and i thought i would get chapter two started. then i ended up finishing the whole chapter. lol i'm probably gonna start on chapter three. comment and subscribe! I'm probably gonna speed up the rest of the day. if you comment, chapters come faster, so COMMENT!! aha.
xoxo