Status: PLEASE HELP ME FIND A PIC FOR MARI, JOHN, AND PETER!!

My Amazing Adventure

Plans

"What?!,' I said after a few minutes, shocked. "Here, how about Ivy and Jenna go home and I'll explain everything to you," my mom replied. "Yeah, you should sort this out, Mar," Ivy said. "Okay. Sorry that you guys can't sleep over. It's okay. Well I'll see you later. Bye! Congrats!" They picked up their bags and left. "Okay, here's the thing," mom started. "You know how you submitted that song a few weeks ago? Yeah. Well, Kevin, Joe, and Nick Jonas picked you as the winner, and in a couple of days, you're going to get your tickets to New York. Then, on October 15Th, you'll go to New York to record a song with Kevin, Joe, and Nick. If you want, you can bring one of your friends instead of me," mom said, generously.
"I'm gonna call Kevin, Joe, and Nick, because I have some questions. Okay." So I went on caller ID and pressed select on JONAS, NICK. I took a deep breath, and put the phone to my ear. After a few rings, he answered. "Hello? Hi, um, Nick, it's um uh Mari, you know the um con-," Nick cut me off. I guess he could tell I was in need of help here. "Oh hey Mari! Are you excited for October 15Th? Yeah, totally. But the thing is, um, if I bring just one of my best friends, the other would be, um, jealous. So I was wondering if I could have another ticket?,' I finished weakly. "Sure, but on one condition," Nick said. I drew in my breath, thinking Nick would make me do something embarrassing. "You have to sing one of OUR songs with us too, if its fine with you. Omigod! Sure! I would LOVE to do that! Absolutely! Okay. Well if you want, you can text me anytime. What's your number? 555-555-5555. Okay,I'll text you, 'kay? SURE!!!!,' I said, excitedly. We said good-bye, and hung up. I so have to call Jenna and Ivy! And so I did.
"Hey Ivy, Jenna. What's up? Jenna-So... what's the details? Ivy-Yeah, tell us, we're DYING here! Me-Well me and Nick exchanged numbers, and YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO NEW YORK WITH ME!!! Jenna + Ivy-Woohoo!!! Me-I gotta go, but I'll definitely talk to you later,after all, our parents DO have to discuss this, you know. Ivy+Jenna-Okay. Bye!"
I hung up my cellphone. Then I sat on my bed, smiling. This had all happened in a number of weeks. A lot could happen in a couple of weeks. I started packing even though October 15Th was still weeks away. "Mari, sweetie? It's time for dinner," my mom called out. "Be there in a sec!,' I replied. Oh yeah, one thing was still standing in my way about October 15Th-Dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! i haven't posted in awhile. don't let it affect your comments tho! hope you like it! what will "Dad" be like??? subscribe and comment to find out!!!
xoxo,