Status: PLEASE HELP ME FIND A PIC FOR MARI, JOHN, AND PETER!!

My Amazing Adventure

Surprises

Cassie's POV
"The Jonas Brothers have ended their recording contest early. Who did they pick for the winner? Is she really that good? Find out tonight on news at 9." I turned off the TV angrily. I can't believe that stupid girl had won and I hadn't. I had seen her submission video online. It wasn't better than mine. I picked up my book bag and went out the door, slamming it as I left.
Mari's POV
"Mari! I heard you won the Jonas Brother's contest!" Mia's voice rang throughout the air. "Oh, yeah. I'm really surprised and happy,' I replied. "So will you totally give me Nick's autograph? He is SO cute!' Uh, sure...? I guess," I said, suddenly uncomfortable. "I uh, gotta go," I stammered. Mia was nice, but we weren't exactly best friends, and now she starts acting all buddy-buddy with me just because I won a Jonas Brother's contest. I didn't expect a lot of people to still like them. I mean, come on, admit it, how many teenage girls do you see still like them? And we all have that one friend that hates the Jonas Brothers. But me? I was still totally in love with them. They were my favorite boy-band, besides The Summer Set, except The Summer Set has a girl drummer.
I finally found Ivy and Jenna. I felt a pang of jealousy because they were just hanging out with out me and I had been each others friend before they were friends. But I shook it off and joined them. "Hey guys. Guess who wants to be my new best friend?" I cut them off before they could ask. "Mia." I laugh, to break the silence. They stare at me like I just overheard some big secret of theirs. "What's going on?,' I ask, the pang of jealousy coming back. "Oh, nothing! We were just staring at you because that's so weird that Mia wants for be your friend!" But Jenna's voice is too chirpy. I know she's lying. But I don't want to start a fight.
I shake it off again. "So are you ready to go off to English together Jenna?,' I ask,trying to sound normal. "Oh yeah. I'll see you later Iv." That's new. Jenna has never called Ivy Iv. In fact, a few weeks ago Ivy was giving Jenna the could shoulder because she thought Jenna would steal me away. Now they're suddenly best friends? As we slide into our seats just as the bell rings, I notice Jenna writing a note. Maybe this will explain the weirdness. She hands it to me, smiling. I start to open it as I read the name on the top. <3KARIA<3
I hand it over to Karia, feeling like the worst person on the planet.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! sorry i haven't posted in awhile. i'm probably gonna address chapter six's cliffhanger in the next chapter or two. what's going on with Ivy and Jenna? if you think you know, comment! if you don't know, comment! ahahaha comment and subscribe!
xoxo