Status: PLEASE HELP ME FIND A PIC FOR MARI, JOHN, AND PETER!!

My Amazing Adventure

Makeup Time!

Three days later, it's Friday, and I walk into school. Jenna and Ivy don't really ditch me, but I just feel like a third wheel. They start sitting at Karia's table. They ask me if I want to join them too, but I say no. Oddly, Mia isn't sitting with Karia anymore. I guess they had a fight. I go by my locker to retrieve my books as I hear Jake talking to someone. I think it's Fred. "Hey dude, Karia told us the plans. You, and Ivy, me and Karia, and Jenna and Declan." Declan's another popular boy. When did this happen? I knew Ivy was going to go out with Fred someday, and Karia and Jake were already going out, but Jenna going out with Declan? No way. I strain my ears to hear more. It's Fred talking now. "Dude wasn't Declan going out with that loser Mia?' Oh yeah. She was like being too pushy at Karia's party so Declan ditched her for Jenna." Wait a sec. Mia's a LOSER? This is definitely new. I want to hear more, but I'll be late for my first class. Oh yeah-English. A class with Jenna and Karia. Yay.
English was very awkward. Karia was absent I guess, because she wasn't there. We had to pick partners to write a mini children's book. The winning book gets put into book form and sent to a pre-school in Mexico. Practically everyone was falling over to work with Jenna, except for Deirdre, who was sketching in her notebook, completely oblivious to the assignment. Jenna makes her way to me through the swarm of people who surround her. "You wanna be partners?,' she asks hopefully. I say yes and instantly the swarm disappears. "What's going on with you Mar?,' she asks. What's going on with me? You're the one who's been ditching me for Karia and Ivy. But I don't say that, I say this instead:"Oh nothing, it's just been hectic with contest plans and all." You should be hectic helping me with them, I add silently. "Oh." Her voice drops, and I know I hit a sore spot. But it's not jealously. We start writing the book.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Mia starts to sit with me at lunch. Well, me and Deirdre, but she doesn't really count since she usually spends the whole lunch period drawing. Also, oddly, Jane started sitting with us too. "So, are you guys trying out for volleyball?,' asks Jane as she plops down into the seat across from me. "Volleyball-not really my thing," I say. "Well, you would probably have an awesome overhand serve because of all the anger bottled up inside you," says Mia pointedly looking over at Jenna, Karia, and Ivy's table. Jane nods. Everyone now knows how Jenna and Ivy ditched me. "Guys..." I say warningly. They back off and we eat the rest of the lunch in silence.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

When I get home, my phone beeps. A text. It's probably from Mia or Jane, but-. I stop short. It's from Ivy. "Meet me at the park at 3:00. We need to talk." I look at the clock. It's 2:45 right now. I grab my coat, tell my mom, and head off.
When I get there, Ivy is sitting under an old oak tree. This was were I broke my arm in 5Th grade(i think sixth year for all the British people ha ha) when Tommy Fink dared me to climb it. I want to smile, but I don't want to seem like a dork. "Hey Mar! Over here!,' shouts Ivy. She waves, and smiles. "Hey Ivy," I say slowly. "Mar..I'm sorry...I didn't..I mean, we should have talked to you more and...." She stops short. Tears are forming in her eyes. "I'm sorry. Your the only best friend I had and will ever have. I was such a jerk- 'Shut up!,' I say with such force she jumps a bit. " You need to stop blaming it all on yourself, it's part of my fault too, and you will also be my only best friend. No one can ever replace that." For the first time since I came, Ivy smiles. "Thank-you. That's all I wanted. Jenna's sorry too, but she had to break up Declan, because he was wayyy to pushy. 'I understand. Declan may be cute, but he's a total jerk." We laugh. Suddenly I get a text from dad. "Get home. Now. We have to talk about your "trip"." Oops. With all of the Ivy/Jenna drama, I kinda forgot to ask dad about my trip. Oh crap.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooo cliffhanger! soo sorry i forgot to post..so much homework..so little time. haha like my little british knowledge? i bet you'll like that mr.jonasandme haha...subscribe and comment!
xoxo,
kyraaa
ps-happy late halloween!
pps-who likes the summer set? if you do-baby i'm nothing but bad news..hahah