Is It Ok To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend?

Plans

Juliet’s POV
After school I decided to go see Gavin at the hospital. I thought I should talk to him sense I ran out of here yesterday.
“Hey Gavin.” I said quietly walking towards him.
“Hey Juliet. What’s up?” He asked with a goofy smile. He remembered me! He remembered me!
“You remember me now?” I asked with a smile.
“Yeah. Yesterday I was a little out of it. But now I remember everything.” He said.
When should I tell him we need to brake up? I wondered. But I think I have more feelings for him now. I mean I like Gage more but still the feelings for Gavin are there.
“Listen Gavin…” I started.
“Your going to brake up with me, aren’t you?” He said a little saddened.
“I have a good reason. I shouldn’t have agreed to go out with you in the first place.” I said almost in tears.
“It’s because you like Gage.” He said matter of factally.
“Yeah I just wanted to make him mad. But I didn’t mean to hurt you. I have feelings for you. My feelings for Gage are just stronger.” I explained.
“But isn’t he getting married?”
“Yeah. Look it’s complicated. Plus it wouldn’t be fair to lead you on when I like someone else.”
“It’s ok. I want to be friends still.” He said hopeful.
“We definetly will.” I said smiling and going over to hug him.
“So how are you feeling?” I asked pulling away from the hug.
“Ok. I’m lucky I should have had a lot more serious injuries.” He said.
“I’m glad you ok. When I heard you were in a crash I was so upset.”
“It’s ok ‘m better now.” He said smiling.
Then a nurse came in to give in medicine.
“I should go. My parents will be home soon.”
“Ok will you come back tomorrow.” He asked.
“I’ll try.” I said leaving.

When I got home I went to my computer. Gage had e-mailed me and was on.
Gage- I really wish we were going out.
Juliet- Me too. I broke up with Gavin. I didn’t want to lead him on
Gage- OH we will figure out a plan.
Julie- I hope so. I got to go. Bye
Gage – Bye.

I went over to my bed and layed on it.
What are we going to do. Gage and I really like each other.
The only thing I could think of was to get Kylie’s parents to brake off the contract. But how are we going to do that?
After awhile of thinking about it I finally had and idea. All I had to do was call Gage and see what he thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler but I needed it.
This chapter is dedicated to Perfect Valentine. Thanks for some inspiration!