Is It Ok To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend?

Park

Gavin’s POV

After I left Juliet’s place I was amazed. I loved kissing her so much. I couldn’t even begin to describe the feeling. I was upset she stopped because of another boy though. I walked into my house to find it was empty. I went in my room and got my journal.

Lips like roses
Soft as a feather
Love her more
Then life it’s self
Hope she feels the same
Hope it all works out…….

I put it down and went to take a walk to the park.
When I got there I found a small familiar figure on the swings crying.
I walked up and was shocked to see Juliet.
“Juliet what’s wrong?” I asked worried.
She lifted her head and wiped the tears away. She looked beautiful even with her make up runny and her eyes red.
“Oh Gavin. What are you doing here?” she asked trying to hide tears.
“I live close by. What’s wrong darling?”
“I just don’t know what to do. I really truly like you and Gage both and it’s hurting me. Your one of my best friends.” She whispered the last part.
“Juliet it’s ok hun. Just take some time to think.”
“No it’s not Gage thinks I’m over you.” She said starting to cry.
I was shocked. Gage didn’t know she liked me too. Was it so kind of secret? I wondered.
“Why didn’t you tell him?”
“Because I didn’t realize how much I really liked you until today.” She said
“Oh.” Was all I could get out.
We talked for a couple more minutes then I headed home. It was hopeless she’s like Gage way longer then me. I was so angry I really like Juliet but I wasn’t the only one she liked.
When I got home I heard screaming. My parents are home. I thought going to my room. I took out a little pocked knife I had and carved J+G in the back of my closet.
Once I did it I realized it could mean me or Gage, I was very disappointed.
I decided to get ready for bed even though it was hardly 9:00.
I got into bed and thought of Juliet’s perfect face before falling into a light sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this one's not that great. wanted to get a chapter from Gavin's point of view