Is It Ok To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend?

It's not fair!

Juliet’s POV

When I woke up it all seemed not real. I was stuck between two boys, two of my best friends, and I loved them both. I knew today was the day I had to tell Gage about Gavin. I got up and threw some old sweat pants and a ragged shirt and walked down to Gage’s house. I knew he’d be the only one home so I just knocked on the door. He came and opened the door a bit shocked to see me.
“ Juliet, What are you doing here?”
“ I need to tell you something important.” I said trembling a bit.
“ Ok come in then”
We walked through his house and I took in all of it. The light green couches and the white walls. It all was so familiar but yet so new. We finally got to his room and I stared at him.
“ I like Gavin just as much as I like you now.” I said in a rush/
He just stared at me.
“ What the hell? How could you do this to me?” He said getting angrier by the minute.
“ I’m sorry but your about to get married and he’s been there for me and I feel strongly about him.” I said with tears in my eyes.
“ Fine if you like him better go out with him and leave me the hell alone.” He said shouting.
“ I said you guys were equal. I don’t like more then the other but if you don’t want me here go fuck your self.” I said raising my voice.
I ran down the stair and slammed the front door. I then ran back to my house and called Gavin he said he’ll be there in 10 minutes.
By the time Gavin got there I was sobbing. He layed on the bed next to me and just held me tight.
“ It’s not fair I love you both.” I sobbed into Gavin’s chest.
“ I know love I know.” He whispered into my hair.

Gage’s POV

How could she do this to me?? I kept thinking after all we been through and she likes Gavin too?
What is that??
I heard someone come in and looked over the railing to see Kylie in the foyer. I went up to her and started kissing her hard and pushing her against the wall.
Before I knew it are clothes were off and I was in her. I hated this girl but I wanted to get Juliet back for what she had done to me.

Juliet’s POV
After Gavin convinced me to go and talk to Gage again I got up and wiped my tears away.
I then headed down the street and opened his door I heard some odd banging sounds so I went into the living room the find Gage and Kylie having sex. I yelled “ You bastard.” And ran out down the street to the park. I sobbed and sobbed wondering how this all happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took me so long