Is It Ok To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend?

Hold Me Tight.

Gavin’s POV

I know it was the right thing to tell Juliet to go talk to Gage but after she didn’t come back for 4 hours I started to worry. I called her phone 6 times before she finally answered.
“Gavin?” She whispered and I could tell she had been crying.
“Juli. What’s wrong love?” I asked worried.
“G-G-Gage.” She sobbed and I could tell she couldn’t get it all out right not.
“Hun just tell me where you are and I’ll come hold you.”
“I’m at the park by your house.” She said still sobbing.
“Ok darling I’ll be there shortly just stay on the phone with me.”
The whole walk there she never talked just cried into the phone saying “Gage” over and over sobbing. My heart broke at hearing how vulnerable she sounded. I just wanted to take her some place where all her worries faded away. Bu the other half of me was pissed. What the hell did that bastard do to make Juliet so upset? I kept wondering. Before I knew it I was at the park and saw a small figure bent down.
I went over and picked Juliet up and she sobbed into my shirt.
“I…fou…nd him….w.ith…Kylie….hav….ing. sEX.” She said between sobs and yelled the last part. She was very upset and looked terrible.
“Oh my love I’m so so sorry. He’s such a jerk. I’m here now just let it out.”
She just cried and cried for an hour until she finally calmed down.
“How could he do that?” she asked more to herself then to me.
“I don’t know love I just don’t know.”
She looked up at me like she just really saw me for the first time and brushed my lips gently.
I looked at her stunned and leaned in a bit.
She leaned in more then our lips connected and it was amazing. I never felt something so amazing before.
I layed her down on the grass and just kissed her as deeply as possible.
She pulled me in close closing her eyes completely.
Eventually she pulled away for air and said just said, “Wow.”
I smiled and say, “Agreed.”
She pecked my lips gently and whispered I want you to hold me tight.”
I nodded and picked her up.
I held her for at least 4 hours until she said, “Can I spend the night at your house.”
“Yeah love you can.” I said picking her up and leading her to my house.
When we got there she was sleeping in my arms. I looked down at her and whispered, “You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever layed eyes on.”
She smiled in her sleep and I layed next to her wrapping my arms tightly and protectively around her.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is definetly dedicated to Gavin or Twistingpyro. He's the one always telling me to update so this is for you lol.
And please read the story , Lost and Alone by: LeT_ThE_rAiN_cOmE.
Thanks to everyone reading=)
I would love some comments!