Is It Ok To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend?

Awkward

Juliet’s POV

I woke up the next morning with tear stained eyes. I couldn’t remember why I was crying till after my shower. It all came to me the fight with Gage and now we were basically not friends. I wanted to cry again but I figured I did that enough already and crying doesn’t help anything. I went to me closet and got my purple skinnies and my black shirt that says Bitches get Stitches. I thought it was the perfect day to wear it. I slipped on my black converses with the pink and white skulls on them. I skipped breakfast and headed to school. On my way to my bus stop Sierra pulled up in her Black convertible.

“Hey get in before we’re late.” She called from next to me.

“Thanks I owe you big time.” I replied still Sadness in my voice.

“Hey what’s wrong with you?” She asked concerned.

“Gage and I got in a fight about his girlfriend and now we’re basically not friends.” I said almost in tears.

“You are having a bad week aren’t you?” She asked giving me a hug.

“Yeah my life is hell right now.”

When we got to school I gave Sierra a hug and we headed our separate ways.

I saw Gage giving me a sad look but when I turned directly toward him he started talking to his friends and girlfriend again.

Something is not right he seemed almost forced to be with her. I though walking to art. But I’m probably just hoping that. I sat down and Gage sits right next to me. Oh great this class is going to be hell.

“Alright class I need you to finish up your favorite person drawling soon. It is to late to switch your person so keep drawling what you were.” My art teacher said handing each person their drawling.

This sucks I have to keep drawling Gage no matter what now. I heard we even have to give a speech about why we chose them I guess I’ll just have to use pass tense. I was thinking dazing off.

“Juliet….”

“Juliet”

“Juliet!” Some one was screaming.

“What?” I asked snapping back into reality.

“Can you please pass the colored pencils?” Gage asked between his teeth. I was noticing his Green shirt with a panda on it and his skinnie jeans. His black hair fell perfectly over his ice blue eyes. Then I finally got that he was still talking to me.

I just passed it to him not even saying a word. The rest of the class we just worked on our drawlings. I couldn’t see who he was drawling but he didn’t seem to be getting it right because he kept erasing and starting over.

~LUNCH TIME~

“Hey Si can I sit with you today? I don’t think I’m welcomed at my usual table.”

“Of course your always welcomed.” She said smiling.

I sat there the whole lunch period just staring at Gage. I missed him but I’m not going to just forget about what happened yesterday.

Before I knew it, it was time to go home. Sierra had to leave early for some reason so I couldn’t a ride from her. Gage came up behind me looking quite pissed.

“Your mom called me and said I have to give you a ride home.” He said through gritted teeth.

I just nodded my head and got into his jeep. The whole way home was complete silence. I just looked at myself in the mirror. It must be getting ready to storm because my eyes are gray instead of there usual medium blue. That only happens when it storms but I wish my eyes we really gray it would go great with my really dark brown hair and pink streaks.

Gage kept glancing at me but didn’t say a word.

I turned on the radio because I was tired of the awkward silence.

When I turned it on Candle by The White Tie affair started playing.

Of all songs and this comes on? I was wondering.

Soon we were home and Gage dropped me off without a word. I went up stairs and got on my computer. I saw Gage and Sierra were online.

GageandJulietarebestfriends:I hate that we have to go out together.

Kylieisbeautiful:Why I’m way hotter then any girl you’ll find.

GageandJuietarebestfriends: No your not and because of you my best friend and I are in a fight.

After that I logged off Gage must have hit the show all button on his computer.

But what was he talking about? He had to go out with her?

This makes no sense and if he doesn’t like her why was he defending her when we got into that fight? All these questions were floating in my head.

I have to try to talk to Gage tomarrow. I thought just as a crack of lighting and thunder went off and it started storming.