Is It Ok To Fall In Love With Your Best Friend?

Accident

Juliet’s POV
The rest of the weekend went by uneventful and I couldn’t get a hold of Gavin.
When I woke up on Monday I just got up and didn’t bother taking a shower. I just took out a pair of jean shorts that were really cute and my pink shirt with skulls on it. (The only pink shirt I own). I didn’t feel like putting on my makeup so I just left for school.
I called Sierra to see if she could pick me up on her way. She told me she was already on her way. I sat on my porch and waited for her. I saw a head of hair coming my way. Soon a figure appeared. Then I could see it was Gage.
“Juliet I really miss hanging out with you.” Was the first thing he said when he got in hearing distance.
“I do too but can you just tell me what’s going on with you?” I asked
“All I can tell you is I’m kind of forced to be going out with her.”
“How are you forced?” I asked confused.
“I can’t tell you that.” He said with pain in his voice.
Just then Sierra pulled up. I jumped in her car without a word to Gage.
Gage just left me alone in art. Which I was happy and upset about. I didn’t understand why I was upset I’m the one whose been avoiding him. But I was.
Gavin wasn’t at school today. So my day was super boring. The only time I got to see was Sierra at lunch we didn’t really talk much but it was still better then not having anybody around. Her and Aiden were officially dating so I was second to her.

After school I walked home it was a 2 mile walk but I didn’t want to ride the bus and I couldn’t find Sierra anywhere. I really need to get a car.
When I got home I had a message from Gavin.
From Gavin: This is Gavin’s mom. Gavin has been in a terrible car accident and is unconscious. He talked about you a lot so we thought we let you know.
I started crying. He got in an accident because I spent the night at Sierra’s instead of hanging out with him. I went to the only hospital near us and found out he was in room 474. I went in the room and saw what I guessed was his parents by his side. They looked up when I came in.
“What happened?” I asked with tears
“He was going to the skate park when a guy fell asleep at the wheel and hit him head on.” His mom explained.
“That’s terrible.” I said looking over his body. He had a bloody lip and a broken leg and arm. He looked awful. I felt terrible.
I sat by his bedside for a while.
After visting hours were up I headed home. I called the only person I could think of when I got home.
“Hello?”
“Gage…?” I asked sniffling.
“Juli? What’s wrong?”
“Gavin was in a bad car accident and is unconscious.” I said sobbing.
“I’ll be right over.
I hung up waiting for him to come over.
5 minutes later he came to my window. I let him in and we didn’t talk. He held me and whispered sweet things to me. I fell asleep thinking about how good it was to be in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
This made me sad but it is important for the story.