Status: done

Namine and Roxas

Meeting Alice again

"Roxas....Roxas...Wake up..." I heard feeling my shoulder being shaken.
I looked up to see a girl, about 13 years old shaking my shoulder with a tear stained face.
"....Aubry....?" I asked, my eyes fuzzy, blurry, yet widened.

She nodded, tears falling onto my arm, causing me to scream.

"Roxas! Are you okay?!" Asked my panicked little sister Aubry. This isn't a place for her, in a dark dripping wet alley. I smiled and slowly got up, hugging her tightly, making sure not to place blood on her pink dress.

"I missed you Aubry." I whispered smiling into her long hair.

She laughed and said, "I missed you too Roxy, I love you."

"I love you too kid....sorry you had to see me like this..." I apologized, wiping off my arms, and replacing the wrist bands.

She shook her head and her hair switched side to side of her face. "Common, mom sent me out to take you home-let's go." Aubry laughed, taking my hand, careful not to touch my slits.

I sighed and took my hand form her's. "I can't go back...This is where I belong...and I didn't even see her today.." I said , looking down.

"Her...?" Aubry asked, moving closer in a very interested voice.

I sighed and told her about the beautiful girl in my dreams, and how much I really wanted to know her and she giggled at her description. I tilted my head side ways and my face showed a confused expression.

"I really want you to come home, I have someone for you to meet." Aubry said with a laugh.

I followed her back home and she motioned for me to come inside quietly. We ran up the stairs and past my dad's room where he was napping, into my room.

I shot her a 'your so dead' look and hissed, "Did you move your stuff in MY room again?"

She put her head down and nodded, then grinned. "Anyway, I'd like you to meet my best friend Namine, she's 15 and knows like everything about you. And she wanted to meet you so she came with me! She's laying on your bed sleeping right now..."

I glared at her, my turquoise eyes turning grey in madness.

"Well uh--so when she wakes up you can meet her bye!" Aubry said quickly, shoving me in my room and locking it from the outside.

"Aurby!" I whisper hissed though the door, as not to wake Namine up. I sighed, and turned around to get my first look at her, sleeping on my bed.

I turned my blue eyes toward her,my heart, mind and breathing stopped.

Long blonde hair, curling bangs, white dress, and a sketch book in her hand. Oh my gosh. It was Alice? I thought her name was Namine?

"Aubry....I can't breathe." I whispered, holding onto the door knob, staring at her sleeping.

Aubry giggled on the other side and I started to silently choke, "I--I'm ser-serious..I can't bre-breathe."

She stopped giggling and opened the door to see my face with a purple undertone and pulled me out of the room. I still was holding my breath so she slapped me across the face. "OW!" I whisper yelled. Wow, she was frigging strong! "Aubry...." I hissed, holding onto my cheek.

She smirked and a teasing face spread across her's. "You like my best friend don't you!?"

"I do not."

"Uh-huh. Yes you do! You sooooo totally do!"

"Aubry..."I whispered, tilting my head down, making my blonde hair cover my blush.

"YOUR BLUSHING!" Aubry squealed, flinging her hair around.

I shot her a stinging stare and hissed at her. "Alice-er ,Namine and dad are sleeping. Do you want to have me dead if he wakes up?"

Her lip quivered and she rocked on her tip toes and I sighed, picking her up into a hug.

Aubry flung her arms around my neck and giggled, "I knew it'd still work."

"Aubry!" I laughed, spanking her.

"Sexual harassment!" She gasped, slapping my chest.

I set her down and frowned. "Where are you too sleeping?"

Her face went blank and she laughed nervously.

"Well...I was planning to take the couch and maybe Namine could sleep with y-"

"What?!" I hissed, my eyes buldging out of my head.

"Well..I was planning on taking the couch....and ...well.."

I sighed and nodded. "Fine. But I'm not staying in the same room." I explained, putting a finger to my mouth as I slowly opened my door.

"Uhm. Hello..." She said, her lips parting softly as a quick blush spread on her face.

"I uh....wow..."I said under my breath....but she heard it.

Namine smiled and bit here lip, tilting her head. "What?" She asked, holding her hands behind her back.

I stumbled back some in shock and blushed. "Uh..."

Namine smiled, and placed her hand in the air and said, "I am Namine. I am Aubry's best friend....and she's mine. Nice to meet you..Roxas is it?"

I nodded slowly, and gulped. "Uh-huh. Uh..uhm yeah." I said, shaking away my shyness and blush.

I took her hand and I stopped breathing.

"Roxas?" She asked, shaking her other hand in front my face.

"Uhm.."I whispered, her blue eyes looking back into mine, a mirror reflection. "S-sorry." I blushed dropping her hand.

Namine giggled and looked at my bed, then back to me. "I'm depriving you from your room am I?" She frowned, holding her hands behind herself, tilting her head.

"I..uhm.." I stuttered, blushing and looking at the floor.

"Oh stop mumbling, and just look and talk at me." She scolded, lifting my chin up with her finger.

A fire blazed on my cheeks and all down my neck, as her pale skin gently touched mine.

During this time Aubry must have slipped off somewhere, leaving me alone with her. Did she know how terrible this place is? Aubruy must have told her.

I looked up at her and frowned, "Yes ma'am."

Namine giggled and her eyes swirled around like someone disturbing a puddle and causing it to ripple. "Aw Roxas," She laughed,tussling my hair.

Namine pulled me into my room by my elbow and pushed me onto the bed playfully. I sprang back up and sat down, blushing.

"Oh..." Namine sighed, her voice echoing, becoming into a trance. Her eyes flashes and she smiled, reaching out to touch my face.

"Roxas, it's you." Glittered her voice in a soft whisper. "I thought after being shut out from your mind I'd never see you again." She smiled, touching her chest. "But I was allowed to be brought into Namine..."

I looked at her strangely and her ice cold skin burned my warm skin.I looked at her, confused but she just smiled.

"I missed you.."She whispered, planting a sparkling kiss on my cheek.