Status: done

Namine and Roxas

LAST CHAPTER

I've gotten way too bored with this. I didn't finish the chapter. this is what i have.

We pulled into aparently Xandria and Xavier's favorite club called Pandamoiom.

I got out of the shiney car in a daze and watched my feet drag across the side walk.

Vampires?

Xandria's red eyes. Sharp teeth, black clothes? It was all so obvious, but too obvious to realize...

I imagined flashing red eyes, and Xandria who was sprawled over Namine, her lips kissing her neck slightly, and then suddenly a loud snarl rang and she dug her fangs in deep.

Xandria winced beside me.

Oops, imagine mind readage, my bad.

Once we had made it to the big black building I took it all in. Would I like it?

The windows were tinted black, probablly spray painted on and every bit of sunlight was kept outside.

"What's this?"

Xavier turned and smiled at me.

'A vampire club.'

I blinked at stared at him in amazment.

"Did you just-?"

'Yes.'

So Xandria can see me thoughts, but Xavier can give me thoughts? I shook my head. How dangerous.

I guess I have so much to learn about my best friends/

'I guess so.'

"Dude you can ever HEAR my thoughts!?"

He nodded, then proceded through the black door.

I followed behind Xandria and a man stopped me.

"What are you."

I blinked at him, confused. "Uhm. Male?"

"No duh. Are you a child of the moon or something?"

"Child of the -wait you think I'm a wearwolf? No. I'm human."

He stared at me in bewilderment. "How on earth do you know about this!"

'Lie. Your father was turned. It will get us in trouble.' Whispered Xavier in my mind.

"My dad was turned."

"Name?"

Silence.

I imagined myself asking Xandria what to do next.

"Hey. Josh, he's with us calm down. Loosen up." Smiled Xandria, resting a hand on his shoulder.

He nodded but narrowed his eyes at me. "I'm watching kid."

Parinoid I walked past him and to Xandria's side. "Thanks."

"No problem."

Inside it was the opposite of what I expected.

I was thinking all black. Boring and dead mourning music, yet it blasted the newest popular screamo and techno music which made me smile.

'Looks fun right?'

I blinked, surprised by Xavier's voice. No wonder Xandria heard him when I didn't.

"Oh um yeah."

"What?" Asked Xandira, turning around to look at me.

I gasped, and looked at her under the blinking purple and black lights.

Xavier smirked and chuckled.

'You think she's pretty.' He stated, in my mind.

'Wow.' I thought.

Her usual gothic looks disapeared to a sexy teenager.

Xandria smiled and took off her black trench coat and threw it on the chair.

I've never seen underneth her coat. And I was surprised she took it off.

She wore a knee length tight red dress, and the sleeves were tight on her elbows.

The sparkling cherry red material hugged her curves, and her black hair hung over her chest like curtains.

Laughing with actual emotion she twirled round, and her lights picked up her sparkling dress sending shattered light around the room.

"Hey. Stop drooling, you look like an idiot." Laughed Xavier and I almost peed myself.

I've never heard him really say more then three words.

"Oh,"

"Common. Do you wanna dance?"

I blushed and looked at her holding out her hand towards me in the darkness.

Everyone had stopped, their eyes wide.

'They smell your sent.' Whispered Xavier through the wind.

"S-sure."

I took her hand and, everything went into high speed. Dancers were surrounding us, close and hot. Her body was to mine, and everything was spinning.

Xandira smiled up at me, her long teeth glimmering in the sparkles of light.

I've never been dancing before, but it scared me. If I didn't move a certain way would she stop? I didn't want her to. Truthfuly, and embarssingly, it was really a turn on. I've never noticed it until now. Xandria was really hot.

Xandria blushed, and winked.

"Thanks."

I shook my head, "Huh? Did I say something?"

"You thought I was hot. You pictured me."

I blushed, as she took my hand and led me over to some sofas on the other side of the room-the music not as pressing.

"I guess. Sorry." I blushed, looking away and moving my hand from her's.

"That's okay. I'm quite flattered." She said, flashing me a smile. "It's not often I get those thoughts. They're usually me sucking on someones neck. Well, their blood anyway." Xandria laughed, flashing her fangs.

"Yeah..So this is a pretty cool club you know. I can't believe I've never seen it before."