Always&Forever

Chapter Seven: New Guy

Monday came around too fast. I didn't want to go to school. The only thing that made me get up out of bed was the thought of seeing Austin. I could still feel his lips pressed against mine. It was like I was back in that closet.
I wouldn't say things were better with me and Austin, but I wouldn't say they were worse either. He still made excuses to be around me, and he hugged me more than usual. But if the subject of 'kissing' was brought up in any way, he got all tense and stuff. I wasn't sure if he liked our kiss or completely grossed out about it.
I got to school a little bit earlier than usual, and Jackie and I roamed the halls. I didn't tell her about my kiss with Austin. She would make a HUGE deal about it. So I kept it to myself. As we turned a corner, Jackie leaned closer to me and made sure no one was listening.
"I have to tell you something." She whispered.
"Okay. Tell me."
"But you can't say anything."
"I promise."
"I think he's dating 'what's-her-face' again."
"What?!" I exclaimed, turning my head to look at her. Too bad I didn't see the guy open his locker. The next thing I knew, I was on the floor, seeing double.
"Are you okay?" I heard an unfamiliar voice say. I opened my eyes and seen a guy's face, two faces actually.
"Do you have a twin?" I mumbled, and he helped me up.
"I am so sorry. Are you okay?" He repeated. I looked at him again once I could see clearly and noticed he wasn't just a guy; he was a hot guy.
"Yeah. I'm fine." Lie.
"I'm Aaron Thomas." He extended his hand.
"Taylor Collier." I shook it.
"Wait. You're Brad's little sister, aren't you?"
"That's me."
"Well, I knew he had a little sister, but I didn't know it was you."
"Is that a bad thing?"
"Nope. Good thing." The bell rang signaling us to get to class.
"I guess I'll see you later."
"Yeah. I'm having a party Friday at my house, you should come."
"Yeah. I'll be there."
"Will your parents let you?"
"Oh yeah."

***

"Mom! Please! It's a SENIOR party! I'll be the ONLY sophomore there!" I was following my mom around the kitchen, begging her to let me go to the party.
"Taylor, I said no."
"Please! It's only for a couple of hours!"
"No. It's going to be a house full of crazy seniors. There'll probably be drinking and no parental supervision."
"Mom, they're seniors. They don't need parental supervision. And it's not like I'm going to drink. Why would I wanna kill my braincells? Gross." She gave me a glare. "That's beside the point. Brad'll be there. That's all the supervision I need."
"Taylor, don't make me tell you again."
"Please Mom! I'll ride there with Brad and leave with Brad. You can trust me."
"Honey, it's a no."
"Ugh! That's so not fair! Ruin my life!" I complained as I stomped upstairs.
This was so unfair. I needed to go. A hot senior had asked me to a party, and I wasn't even allowed to go. Brad would be there. It's not like I would be alone. Ugh. No. This was not happening. I was going to that party one way or another. Besides, Mom and Dad were going out of town again for the weekend. They would never know if I went.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated again!
I hope you like it!
((: