Status: UNBANNED!!!! Ok, SOMEONE reported me for doing something, what did I do? Did you not see the sign that says 'if you find something wrong with my story, tell me so I can fix it, NOT report me'?

Demons And Angels Don't Mix

Secrets Revealed

In the time Mom was gone Dad asked me almost every question possible. My favorite was, “wait, if there’s demons and angels, are there other creatures too?” I laughed, “took you long enough, but yes, there is a form of every make-believe creature on this planet.” It took twenty minutes to list all of creatures. Thank God Mom came in with Dad’s bag just then, my throat was starting to get sore.

I gave Dad the should-we-tell-her look. He shook his head. Mom collapsed on top of Dad again. I pulled Kevin out of the room that way I didn’t have to see that. I felt some sort of power hum between us, I didn’t know whether is was good or bad. But I did know it was powerful, too powerful to be generated by either of us alone.

“Can you feel that?” I asked, he paused, then nodded his head. I put my hand on his shoulder and felt a jolt run through me. That’s not the only thing I saw.

I saw a little boy, no more than five, running through the woods. He looked grimy, an orphan. He just kept running, even after any normal kid would have fell down from exhaustion. He was running from something, something evil. He fell over a tree root. He was in a half-way sitting position now, fretfully trying to get away. A dark shadow started creeping closer and closer until it was right beside him. He started shaking as he heard the words, “hello son.”

I wrenched myself from Kevin’s, thoughts...or were they memories? Kevin looked ashen, “I-, I have to go.” With that he ran out the door, almost knocking some people over. I went back into my Dad’s room.

“I have to go do…something. Then I’ll be at home,” I gave Dad a look. He quickly nodded, “you go do that sweetie, I want to talk to your mother about something.” I nodded and quickly went outside. I jumped behind a tree and let my wings out.

I searched the skies for any sigh of Kevin. I didn’t find any. I circled around until I found him on top of the church. The one with the bell thingy that I forgot what it was called. I landed beside him, not bothering to say anything.

I finally said something, “doesn’t to burn you or some shit?” I asked, honestly curious. He looked at me funny, “what?”

“This building is a church, aren’t you supposed to burst into flames or somethin’?” I asked. He chuckled and shook his head, “no, I don’t, some do though, but only the really bad that don’t have the slightest bit of mercy.” After that I was silent, avoiding the problem.

Finally I let it just blurt out, “what the hell was that?” Kevin looked me in the eye, “promise you won’t hate me and kill me with the stake that I know is still in your pocket?” I help out my pinkie finger, “I pinkie promise, if I do then you are allowed to come back and haunt me until the day I die.”

He grinned weakly and started, “I was about four when that happened. My mom had recently died, by the hand of an evil monster that deserves the worst fate anyone in the world can imagine. My father, right before she died, she told me who my father was and who had done that to her,” he paused briefly to look at me, “my father, and my mother’s murderer, was Lucifer.”

I was stunned, but no more than when he told me he was a demon. In fact maybe a little less. I wrapped an arm around him, “it’s alright, I’m not mad. It’s not like you’re out to kill me, right?” He looked down at his hands, “yea, about that….”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry guys, I had to wait a bit before i could think of anything to write, comments and love people, and

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!