Status: Need Ideas! Help?

Vampyre Love

Kiss

We went out the window and began running. "What do you mean 'party games'?" I asked Alice. She winked and replied,"Just party games." I sighed. We were back to the house. While Alice and Rose ran into the house, I slowed t a walk. I made sure my mind was blocked as I began to think. It was kinda weird. I already felt so comfortable with Edward at my side. It feels like I've known him forever and we were just meant to be. I sighed and walked into the house. "No! Alice, I'm not doing that!" I heard Edward yell. "Oh, c'mon Ed! It'll be fun, I promise!" I looked between Edward and Alice. After 5 minutes, they noticed me being there. "Oh! Uh, hi Paige!" Alice said. I raised an eyebrow. "What's going on?" I asked Edward. He smiled. "Alice planned some party games that I don't like." I nodded. "Fine! We won't play them!" Alice finally said. Edward nodded happily. I only shook my head and walked toward the stairs. I was about to go up them when, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "Don't leave me." he whispered in my ear. I smiled. "Hey! Can we have a mind conversation?" Rosalie asked me. I nodded. "Just think my name and you'll know when I'm in." She nodded, I went into her mind and said, "Okay, I'm in now." She smiled. "It's really weird seeing you hugged up with my brother." she said. I grinned as Edward pulled my toward the couch. "But, I'm glad he has a girlfriend." I smiled and replied," I'm glad you approve of us. I feel so comfortable with him. It's like it was meant to be or something." She laughed. "You guys looked perfect together." Suddenly at the same time,we said "Let's take pictures!" Edward laughed. We said it out loud so he could hear. "Sure. Rose, can you get my camera out of my room?" she rolled her eyes but went to get it. Suddenly, Edward pulled me onto his lap. I raised an eyebrow at him. "I really wanna try something with you. My.....My first kiss." I felt like blushing. He put his hands on my waist. I looked down. He placed two fingers under my chin and lifted my head so that I looked directly into his eyes. "Is that okay? I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He looked worried. I didn't like that look on his face. "It's-it's fine." I mumbled. He instantly relaxed. I looked down again. Instead of lifting my head, he bent down too. He inched closer and closer. I felt his breath on my lips. Surprisingly, it smelled minty fresh, as if he brushed his teeth. I felt like I was drawn to him. I hesitated but moved closer. Our lips were so close. He closed the little bit of space between us and our lips connected. The feeling of your fisrt kiss is amazing. It was as if my lips were made to kiss him. We pulled away at the same time. I felt a small. smile form on my lips. I opened my eyes to find him gazing down at me, an amused look on his face. I looked away from his gaze to find Esme, Carlsile, Rose, and Emmett looking at us. I quickly turned around and hid my face in Edward's chest. In his mind I yelled, "THEY WERE WATCHING?!?" He flinched slightly and said "No, just the end." Esme yelled, "Oh my god! I gotta call Eve!" I sighed, embarrsed. Rose ran over to me camera in hand. She hugged me and tried to pull me away from Edward but, he didn't loosen his hold on my waist. "C'mon Edward! She's my friend too!" Rose whined. "Wait!" he said. He placed his lips to mine once more. I didn't mind in the least. Our lips moved together as one. I really did like kissing now.
He loosened his hold on me and Rose snatched me away, breaking mine and Edward's kiss. Edward had a dazed look on his face as Rose carried me away. Emmett and Carlisle rushed to him and asked him what it was like. We were in Rosalie's room, on the bed. "How was it?" she asked. "My lips are tingling." I said in her mind. No way would I let the others hear what I was saying. "Really?" she asked. I nodded. "My first kiss." I said aloud. Rose laughed happily. This was the best day ever. And the slumber party didn't even begin yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda short