Status: Need Ideas! Help?

Vampyre Love

Jacob

HOLY CRAP! WHAT'S THAT SMELL?!? I thought. I've smelled that smell only once before and that was long ago when Ephraim Black was alive. I looked at the werewolves before me. It was as if his wolf was still alive! He was a russet color wolf and bigger than all the others, an alpha. And the wolf standing before me looked just like Ephraim! I could see Edward staring at me while the other Cullen's were in shock. I smiled but flinched at the smell. "Ephraim's twin huh?" I said. The russet wolf cocked his head to the side and whimpered. "You knew Ephraim?" Edward asked. I nodded. "When you met him and told him of your hunting habbits, did he think you were lying?" Carlisle turned around. "No, he said he knew of others who had the same habbits." I smiled and said, "That's because he saw me hunting in the woods one day and he accecpted my ways." The 3 wolves were looking at eachother. "Jacob wants to know if we turned you." I laughed. "No! A random vampire turned me. Please, phase so I can see your faces." The leader looked as if he was smiling as he and the others went behind different trees. I heard the cracking of bones and the sound of fabric against skin. They came from behind the trees and I smiled once more. "You look just like him! But his son looks even more like him, Billy. I miss him greatly." I said. "Whoa, are you Paige Night? The one from the legend about the good vampire who worked with my grandfather?" he asked. "In the flesh! Do...do you mind if I come near you and your family? I won't bite, I promise!" I said. By this time, everyone was relaxed and now understood what was happening. "Oh! Pease, we don't mind, do we guys?" he said. The others shook their heads. I began walking and as I did, I made myself look and feel and smell human. One of the powers I have. I was sorta human, only difference was my heart didn't beat. I was standing infront of him now. "Jacob is your name?" I said softly. He blushed red and nodded. I smiled and said loud enough for only his ears, "You have much more muscle than you grandfather did." I could feel his blush in the air and I could hear Edward growl as I put my hand on Jacob's shoulder. I walked toward the one who was second in command. "Let me guess? Your Atera's grandchild? Quil. That's what he said your father named you. Am I right?" He nodded. I walked to the third. "Call! Embry's son!" he nodded. Edward growled loud enough for everyone to hear. I smiled and nodded toward the pack and began walking back toward the love of my life. As I walked, I turned back into my "normal" self. I sorta poofed myself free of the werewolf smell. Once I was at Edward's side, he relaxed. "What's wrong?" I asked him as he grabbed my hand. "Their thoughts were about to get them hurt." He glared at Jacob and he shrugged. "I'm sure you have thoughts worse than mine!" They both smiled. "Have you taught her about the treaty?" They shook their heads. "Well, were having a bon fire tonight. If they can all do that human thing, than you can all come. Will you come?" he asked. I looked at the others and said, "Are you willing to let me use my powers on you?" They nodded happily. "Well, it's in 2 hours so just come in 2 hours. You know the way?" he asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Don't tell any of the elders I'm coming. I wanna surprise them. Bye guys!" I said and then they all raced away. I let go of the breath I was holding. "If theres anything I hate about werewolves, it's their smell." The others nodded too. "Well, you want me to make you "human" now or later?" I asked. "Now." they all said in unison. I smiled and nodded. I xtended my hands and poof! They were all human-ised! I human-ised myself and now we were human looking. "Do we still have speed and stuff?" Emmett asked. I nodded. I looked at Edward and stifled a gasp. He was beatuful as a human. He was tan like me, his hair was the same, his crooked smile was the same, but the thing that had me in awe were his beautiful green eyes. They were dark but still light at the same time. I blushed as I saw everyone staring at us. "C'mon, I'll give you a piggy back ride!" Edward said. I smiled and hopped onto his back. He began running toward the house and they laughed as they watched us playing together. He stopped and opened the door. Then we jumped into the air and landed onto the couch. I sat on his lap, facing him. "Can I have a kiss as a human?" He asked. I moved until our faces were so close, we were both blushing. Then our lips connected and the warmth of the kiss shocked me. So this is what a human kiss felt like. Wow, this feels nice. We continued to kiss and I guess we got alittle into it. Edward pushed me onto the couch, him towering over me. He layed his body onto mine and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. We broke the kiss to breath and he smirked and kissed me again. I broke the kiss and Edward pouted and started tickling me. I manged to break away from him and run, at a human pace. "I gonna get you!" He yelled. "Catch me if you can!" I yelled back. My hair was messy,my cheeks were red and the strap to my shirt was falling down. The doorbell rung and I swirved and opened it and they all say there in amusment. "It's not what you think." I said, breathing hard. "Yeah right!" Emmett said, then copied me as I was breathing hard. "He tickled me." I replied. Esme pointed to my shoulder and I blushed and said, "I ran!" They all looked at eachother and smirked at me. I only sighed and walked inside, the others following behind me. Suddenly, Edward came out of no where and tackled me to the couch then tickled me again. "I-I-I t-told y-you!" I said laughing. We played together for and hour and a half. "Guys, we gotta get ready! Edward and Paige, stop kissing for 5 minutes and go get dressed!" Rosalie said. "I'm ready!" Alice said from upstairs. "We were looking for you!" I said in between kisses. I tried to get up but Edward had me pinned down beneath his body. "I think I like this position!" Edward spoke into my neck. "GO BRO!" Emmett said. "C'mon guys, save it for later! Please?" Alice said. "I have a feeling Edward or Paige don't want to save it for later." Jazz said. "Jasper! Say nothing more!" I pleaded to him. He laughed and nodded. "Later?" Edward whispered in my ear. I nodded. "Promise?" he asked. I giggled and nodded. He moved his body off of mine and I zoomed upstairs to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!!