Status: Need Ideas! Help?

Vampyre Love

Sleeping

We got out of the car and walked up to the door. I looked at Edward to see that he was already looking at me. "I think you'll enjoy sleeping." I said as we opened the door and walked into the house. "And will you tell me why?" Edward asked. I only smiled and shook my head. "Not yet!" I replied. He sighed. All the others, using their vampire speed, ran into the house and got changed into their night stuff. I sighed and went to change my clothes. I went into Edward's bathroom and came out in a black tank top and black shorts. I looked over at him to see him takiing off his shirt and it would be a lie if I said I looked away. I looked down at his body even though I could feel his eyes on my face. His chest looked as if it were made by hammer and chisel. As did his abbs which by the way were an 8 pack! I heard him clear his throat and I quickly looked away. "Like what you see?" Edward asked me, his tone smug. "I'd be lying if I said no." I said silently. I heard him chuckle and I felt like blushing. "Are you sleeping in that?" he asked me. I looked down at myself and looked back up to him. "I didn't want to make you uncomfortable." I replied. He only shook his head and sighed, a small smile forming on his lips. "I may be old in age but I am still 17, sort of. I would so not be uncomfortable." he said. I heard Emmett,Japer and even Carlisle laughing. I nodded and went back into the bathroom. I took of my top and shorts and came back out. I had on a white bra set but it had black lace on it too. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I opened my eyes, which I didn't realise I closed. Edward's mouth was hanging open and he didn't try to hide the fact that he was staring. "Like what you see?" I asked him. He nodded, his mouth still open. "Alright,alright stop staring!" I heard Rose say. He seemed to snap out of it then. I only smirked as I walked past him into the hall. Everyone was there waiting. "Okay, everyone get comfortable in bed and I'll put you to sleep." I said. I giggled as everyone went into their rooms. I felt like a mom. I felt Edward behind me. "I'm not going without you." He said, his voice filled with an emotion I couldn't place. I nodded and we went into Rose and Emmett's room. "Nite nite Rose!" I said. She nodded and snuggled into Emmett. I looked at him and was about to say something when he interupted me. "Don't even." I sighed and snapped my fingers and they were asleep. "Wow." Edward whispered. I nodded and went to Alice and Jasper's room. Then to Esme and Carlsile and that was it. Finally, it was just Edward and I awake. When I looked over at him, he looked excited and alittle scared. "Don't worry, it won't hurt or anything." I said to calm him. "Oh, it's not that. I was just worried if this was draining you." he replied. I shook my head and grabbed his hand. He laced our fingers together and lead the way back to his room. We got back there in the blink of an eye and got into bed. I left some space between us so he wouldn't feel weird but he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him. "I wanna be close to you." he said. I smiled and snuggled into him. "And the best part about sleeping is you dream." I said. I felt him smile and laugh. We closed our eyes and I snapped my fingers and we went to sleep, ready to dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short but I was alittle short on ideas