Status: Need Ideas! Help?

Vampyre Love

The New Me

She closed the door and I changed into the clothes in a millasecond. I looked hella good in this style. I opened the door to see a mirror right in front of the door. Whoa, I thought. I was pale as hell. I touched my hair. It felt as smooth as silk but still as thick as usual. And my eyes were wre a buttery golden color. That's weird because my eyes were always hazel. "Yes, your eyes are strange because you haven't even had a hunt yet. So that's what is next. Your first hunt." With that she began walking to the window. "Are you coming?" She laughed. "Uh, out the window?" I asked. "Yea, come watch and do as I do." She took casual step out of the window and landed almost soundlessly. Almost. I decided to do something differen't. I walked to the back of the room and ran at full speed and did a front flip out of the window and landed on the tips of my toes. "Impressive." She said. "Thanks." I replied. I smelled something. It smelled good but it made my throat burn alittle. "What is that?" I asked. "That is your prey."She said. I sniffed the air and began walking toward it. It just felt natural. I saw it. Moutainlion. I stalked my prey before pouncing on him. He screeched and tried to scratch me. I then thought, 'How do vampires feed?' I bit the cat the neck. The blood tasted sweet. It soothed the burn in my throat alot. "How do you feel now?" I faced her and she gasped. Oh,what NOW? "Your eyes are glowing gold." Hmm. I stood up an replied to her question. "I feel refreshed." "Do you want more?" She asked concerned. I shook my head no. "I feel like really running. I was quiet fast for a human." "Okay were racing from here to the river and back to our house." She said with a smile. I smiked and nodded. She yelled, "GO"! And we were off. I was dodgeing trees and branches lik it was nothing. I left Eve behind due to my speed. I laughed at how good I feel. It was amazing. I was already at the river so I waited for Eve. She finally caught up. "Your fast." She said smiling. "I'll give you a headstart back to the house." I said. She took it happily and I laughed, racing after her and to my new life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for all the mistakes and I get the chapters out faster with comments and messages.