Status: Need Ideas! Help?

Vampyre Love

Later. Much much later.

I walked down the stair with a box of stuff to put into the moving truck. I couldn't belive that after all this time we live here, she's making us move. Typical Eve. I decided I didn't want to walk at a human pace any longer. I sped to the truck and loaded the box in the truck. I went back and forth to my room and got the rest of my things and put them into the truck in seconds. Eve sighed nd did the same. "Well honey, I've found a place for us to move. It's perfect!" Eve stated. "How is it perfect?" I asked. "Get this. It rains almost everyday and the sun never shines. Were moving to Forks. It's a small town in Washington. You'll love it. Ofcourse, you'll be starting as a junior in Forks High." Sigh, another junior year. Mabey it'll be better. Who am I kidding? Nobody will be my friend becaus they'll think I'm weird or I look bad or something the humans always do. It's not that I hate humans,it's just that they find some reason to hate me when I wanna be their friend. "Are you driving your car or the truck?" She asked me. I gav her a look that said 'my car duh'. She sghed and nodded laving to go to the truck. "Goodbye house." I sad before going out the door. My mom left a note on the door in blac marker, 'IF YOU WANT THE HOUSE TAKE IT. IT'S ALREADY PAYED OFF SO JUST MOVE IN AND ALL WILL BE WELL WITH YOU!" I put my key in the glass bowl and went into my car. It was a beautiful black Lambo with butterfly doors. I loved my car soooo much. Eve stared the truck and began to move. I followed her listeneng to Sex On Fire by Kings Of Leon. I love this son but, my faveorite driving song was Qwerty by Linkin Park. It was a long drive but we made it. As I was driving I past a sign that said 'Welcome to Forks' on it. The weather was perfect here. Well, for me and Eve anyway since were vampyres. I got a text on my cellphone that said ' Turn left until you find that new house smell!' I laughed. I ove Eve so much. I breathed deeply until I found the smell I was looking for. I went around the truck and sped off to my new home. I speed alot since I love speed. Especially running. When I first turned into a vampyre, when I got mad, all I did was run,run,run. I love the feeling of being so free. I got the house and parked my car. I pulled out my keys and got out of my car. And,using my vampyre speed, sped inside. I loved the way it was so roomy and open. I went to help Eve get all the stuff and we had everything arranged in mere minutes. "Welcom to a new start." Eve said. I sighed and went to my room. Well, gotta get ready for a new school. Again. But,this tme I think it's gonna be differen't. And I was sooo right....
♠ ♠ ♠
Car link:http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/63-bigthumbnail.jpgq