Status: Hiatus.

The Dark of the Night More Inviting Than the Sunlight

Chapter Ten; The Name.

Sky’s Point Of View.

Fuck, I was so late… If you’re wondering: its Thursday today. I ran like a mad girl to be on time, but with my bad luck I managed to trip and fall. I felt a burning pain in my knee and I groaned loudly “Fuck!”

I sat up and looked at my knee; I nearly puked at the sight, there was blood everywhere! Mr. Howard came up to me and said “You clumsy girl, come on let’s take you to the nurse…” He mumbled as he helped me stand up. The problem was that I couldn’t. “I’ll just carry you” Howard said to me and I started to panic, I hate being carried. “I’m too heavy!” I tried, he just laughed it off and told Dawn to follow.

He made his way through the crowded halls, surprisingly enough, it looked rather hard. We finally got to the nurse’s office and I loudly exclaimed “Oh my God!” at the sight of a hot guy with green hair. He laughed and said “Jepha, what did you do to the poor girl?” Jepha! That was his name! I smirked as he sat me down on a chair

“Hah!” I exclaimed and poked my tongue out to him. Mr. Howard chuckled and left the room. “OUCH! Fuck, you didn’t warn me!” I said with a pout to the nurse whose name I couldn’t remember.

“That’s the trick” He said with a smile whilst looking up at me, I have to admit he was pretty good-looking. “What’s your name?” He then asked, as if to distract me. “Sky Stevens” I replied. He smiled and said “Fuck you girls have rad names these days!”

"Your name has slipped my mind, can you tell me what it is?" I asked nicely, he halfsmiled at me and replied with "My name's Branden. And here take these, they might make you a bit drowsy but that's just fun, right?" He said with a wink. I smiled at Dawn, she smiled back at me and raised one eyebrow as to say "I told you so".

Branden took a look at Dawn's arm and exchanged a glance with Mr. Howard that had magically appeared in the room. I started to feel weird and said "Ooh, shit.."
Branden laughed at me and said "Off you go, girls with rad names" I giggled stupidly and walked out of the nurses office with Dawn. I spotted Quinn and stumbled over to him. "I love you, Quinn!" I said whilst laughing as Dawn told the guys what happened.

After the part where I fell Dawn and Quinn teased me about my clumsyness as fuck, it was not funny! Okay, so maybe it was but whatever.
We ate our lunch quietly, which is very unusual. When we were supposed to go to next class I had to ask Quinn "Dude... I'm so tired, will you carry me?" He laughed and actually said "Sure Pancake" and carried me to next class.

****

We sat in english and Dawn was listening to Rebel Rebel by David Bowie, unfortunately, Jepha (dude, who names their kid Jepha?)heard "What are you listening to, Dawn?" he asked her, she looked at him and said hesitantly "David Bowie" He laughed and sat down by the desk, Dawn and I looked at eachother and I shouted "HIGH FIVE!"

After a while Mr. Howard said "Ms Stevens, there's someone out here who'd like to speak to you"

I raised one eyebrow and walked out of the classroom. Outside was Bert. "Hey, what're you doing out here?" I didn't get an answer, he just kissed me. My mind was singing Hallelujah! Like, really loudly. It was hard concentrating on anything else, but I managed to do so. The kiss ended and I expected him to say something like "So, am I a good kisser? Good 'cause I want to ask .... insert name here!" but he didn't.

"Uhm..." I said, confused as to why he had kissed me.

"Does that mean that you like me?" I asked unsurely. He nodded and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. I smiled and kissed his cheek lightly, he smiled back at me and I just walked into class again without saying anything.

Let's just say that I smiled for the rest of the day.

****

I had to go home myself today, no friends. I sighed loudly as I went upstairs to do my homework, it was done in less then 45 minutes. I logged onto msn, but there was no funny people on.

Later on someone thought it would be funny to throw a waterballoon through my open window, drenching not only me but my bed too. I was so pissed off, I went to my window and started to yell as crazy, when I looked down I saw Dawn, Quinn and Bert standing there laughing. I glared at them, flipped them off and closed my window.

After a while I could hear them stop laughing "Oops... maybe she got mad?" I heard Quinn say "Maybe..." Bert added.

I took off my clothes and told my mom to hang 'em up. I sighed as I looked at my bed. I groaned loudly and screamed in pure desperation. Then someone knocked at my window and I went to open it up. It was Bert "Hey there, can I come in?" I wanted to slam the window in his face and... no, I was kidding not with the cute pout he had on his face. "Alright, where's the others?"

He sat down on my bed and jumped up quickly, I glared at him and he smiled "Uh... yeah sorry about that, but... I have to say that I like your bra"
I sighed when I remembered that I was only wearing my pajamas-shorts and a bra. "Perv.." I mumbled and put an old t-shirt on.

He laughed and I asked him why he came here. "I guess I wanted to apologize or something... and I wanted to see you again" Bert smiled at me and I sat down beside him.

"You look real good without makeup..." He said, it didn't look like he had planned to say it out loud, he blushed a bit which was really adorable.

I just giggled and kissed him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, very mushy and cliché chapter, but that's how I roll! *winkwink*

so, here's the deal, I'm going aaway for a week... so... no updates from me :(
I hope you liked the chapter and a big kiss and hug to our subscribers and commenters :)

xo

Used Romance.