More Than Anything

So Many Things

I want oh so many things. They all seem to have something to do with you.

I want you to hold me in your arms, to hold me when I'm scared or sad. To hold me lovingly, the way I want to hold you. Cradle me in your arms even when I tell you to let me go and try to push you away. Hold me tight and keep me from running from losing you.

I want you to tell me just what I want to hear. And everything you'll say is that exactly. To whisper in my ear you love me and make sure I say it back. To tell me everything's going to be okay when I'm broken and bleeding. To tell me you'll always be there for me.

I want you to sweep me off my feet and make me swoon like those princes from the fairytales. But you've already done that 'cause you're better than any of them. To kiss me when I sleep and make me the princess you deserve.

But more than anything else I want you to be happy. To be able to smile without the pain hidden somewhere deep inside. To love and be loved without the fear of losing. To get what you want and be able to keep it.

And if I'm not the one who can make it happen then I will step aside and let you pass. Not keep you in my arms like an iron bar cage. Not make you feel guilty for walking by me. Not unhappy.

Because your happiness is mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This relates to some one I care for deeply and I wish that I had the chance to tell them this.