Sequel: Searching
Status: complete.

40 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz

Perv

I met Tom Kaulitz when I was 5 years old, him 7 years old. We met at the small park in town, we've been best friends ever since. That's right, I'm Tom Kaulitz's best friend.

Today, was the day after my 18th birthday, and the day that the guys go on tour in the US. I'm happy to announce to you, that I am going with them.

We are currently on the airplane going to California, our first stop on the tour. I'm sitting in my comfy airplane seat in first class. There is window beside me and Tom is on the other side.

I sighed and looked from the window over to Tom. He was looking at some blond bimbo in the isle beside us. He was practically undressing her with his eyes. It made me want to puke. That's the downside of being Tom's best friend. I always have to watch him hook up with some blond whore, while I stand on the sidelines and ignore the stabbing feeling in my heart.

I admit it, I am hopelessly in love with Tom Kaulitz. No one know, except for my other best friend and Tom's twin, Bill Kaulitz. But, I made him promise he wouldn't say or even hint around about it. He agreed, and I know Bill, he won't break a promise.

I leaned over to Tom and said loudly, "Having fun undressing her with your eyes?" Tom jumped and turned to me, glaring as the blond looked over at us. I waved and gave her a big cheesy fake grin.

"What are you doing?!" Tom whispered angrily. I stopped waving at the bimbo and looked at Tom. "What? I was just asking, why? By the way, why did you keep muttering to yourself about how much you wanted to fuck her?" I asked loud enough for the blond to hear.

"I mean come on, it's obvious. You're such a perv Tom, we all know that you want to lick her-" I was cut short by Tom's hand colliding with my mouth. I looked at him strangely, pretending I had no idea what I was doing.

"Could you keep it down?" He asked.

I pried his hand off my face and continued to say loudly, "Why? Everyone knows you're a perv, Tom. I mean, I've heard of the things you do to all of those girls. You naughty, naughty boy!" giggling at the end of the sentence.

Tom looked at me, his expression, annoyed. "What has gotten into you?!" he shouted, catching some peoples attention.

I couldn't stop myself from say, "No, I think the question is, who have you gotten into, Tomi Boy." I said laughing inwardly.

Tom just let out a frustrated growl and moved over next to Bill. I didn't mind much, I had gotten on his nerves before. Sometimes I wonder why he's even my friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
1. Call him a perv in any way, shape, or form in every sentence you say