Sequel: Searching
Status: complete.

40 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz

The Boss

It’s been two days since my fear of the word something. Tom wasn’t annoyed as long as I wanted him to be. Only for about ten minutes afterward actually.

We were all currently sitting in a circle in the little living room area. They were all writing new songs and Tom and Bill were arguing over what something should say. I sighed and rolled over on the couch.

“That’s stupid Bill!” Tom said trying to grab the pencil from Bill.

“Not it’s not! It fits perfectly.” Bill said holding the pencil out of Tom’s reach.

“Gimme that pencil!” Tom said reaching farther.

“Gimme Gimme never gets!” Bill said sticking his tongue out.

“Tom!” I said sternly.

“What?” Tom said looking over to me with hard eyes.

“Bill is the boss. He gets to choose.” I said happily giving him a cute smile.

Tom huffed and stormed off into the bunk room. I shrugged and looked at everyone else with a smile. He would get over it. Maybe.

Image


Tom had finally came out of the bunk room after sulking because he didn’t get his way. Currently they were all playing a video game as teams. It was Gustav and Georg vs. Tom and Bill. Tom and Bill were currently arguing over who got to do what, and quite frankly, it was very amusing.

“I should drive because I have my license.” Tom said staring right at Bill.

“That’s not fair Tom! I never get to drive!” Bill argued staring right back at him.

“It is to fair! I know how to drive, which means that I will win this for us.” Tom said giving Bill a glare.

“Tom!” I said happily.

“Yes?” He said looking over at me.

“Bill is the boss.” I said smiling.

Tom glared at me and turned to the screen. Bill smiled and gave me a thumbs up before setting the game settings.

Image


“Bill, hand me those skittles.” Tom said lazily form the couch.

“No.” Bill said laying on the floor.

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Ja.”

“Nein.”

“Yessss.”

“Noooooo.”

Tom!” I said from my spot on the floor near Bill.

“What?” He yawned.

“Bill is the boss.”

He lifted his head to look at me and glared. “I hate you. You are so annoying.” He said. He got up grabbed the skittles and stomped into the buck room.

“Well that was fun.” I said looking at Bill before winking.
♠ ♠ ♠
12. Constantly remind him that Bill is the boss