Sequel: Searching
Status: complete.

40 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz

Tape

I woke up the next morning to a huge headache. Let’s just say that it wasn’t pretty at all. I ended up falling out of bed, making my hangover even worse. I got up off of the ground and walked off into the living room where I saw Tom sitting with his arms cross and not-so-pleasant look on his face.

As soon as I entered the room, not knowing what happened last night at all; Tom got up and walked out of the room. I heard the bedroom door slam and I was extremely confused by now. I looked back and forth between the couch and the bedroom trying to figure out what the fuck I did. But, nothing came to mind.

I shrugged and walked off over to my purse which was sitting on the couch. I pulled out my aspirin and walked off into the kitchen, trying to ignore the throbbing pain in my head. I opened to cupboard and pulled out a glass, I filled it up with tap water and down two pills.

I sighed and put the glass down. I walked back into the living room and curled up on the couch. I decided to sit here and think while waiting for the aspirin to take effect. What could I have possibly done in my drunken state to piss off Tom?

I sat and though, eventually the aspirin took effect and my hangover was no more. I still couldn’t think of anything until I looked down the hallway heading towards the bedroom. I saw myself in my drunken state singing at the top of my lungs ‘Barbie Girl’ while Tom was asleep.

I groaned and banged my head against the cool fluffiness of the couch. I stood up and grabbed the duct tape. He wasn’t going to accept my apology easily, so I had a better idea. I took the duct tape and cut of several huge pieces. I then carried them down the hallway and I duct taped the door shut. He wasn’t coming out even if he wanted to, until he accepted my apology that is.

I stood there for a few minutes. I knew Tom would come out soon; he didn’t like to stay in one place for too long. I watched as the door knob jiggled but the door didn’t open. I heard him let out a frustrated growl and tried opening the door again.

“It’s not going to work.” I said from outside the door.

“Natasha! You open this door right now!” His muffled voice said.

“Nope.” I said happily.

“Why?” he asked angrily.

“Not until you accept my apology.”

“No!” He shouted from the other side of the door.

“Fine, you can stay there until you feel you’d like to accept my apology.” I said and started to turn and walk away.

“Wait, ugh, fine. You win Natasha. Apology accepted.”

I had a triumphal grin on my face as I turned around. “Okay!” I said happily and continued to take the duct tape off of his door.

“It’s open!” I sang and the door burst open.

There stood an angry Tom, a very angry Tom. That’s not good; he was supposed to accept my apology, which means no more mister angry face. I looked at him confused as he glared at me and stomped out of the bedroom and then out of the hotel room. I heard the door slam behind him and I flinched.

I am still so confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
14. Duct tape his bedroom door shut so he cant escape