Sequel: Searching
Status: complete.

40 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz

Jamaican

Tom had eventually gotten over what had happened on the plane. Well, after I apologized about a million times.

We are now in the taxi that is taking us to our hotel. The tour bus won't be here until tomorrow, so we have to deal with taxi's for a while. It takes about thirty minutes from the airport to get to the hotel we are staying at. We've only been in the taxi for at least 5 minutes and I'm already getting bored. I looked around the small space to see what everyone was doing.

Bill was blasting the music on his iPod, Georg was texting his girlfriend Robin , Gustav was also listening to his iPod, and Tom wasn't doing anything, like me. So, being the bored person I am. I went into deep thought while starring at Tom's dreads.

When I snapped out of my dazed Tom was starring at me funny. "Are you alright Nat?" He asked. I just nodded and debated on whether to ask him this question or not. It's not that I would jump at the chance to ask him a stupid question, it's just that I don't know if it's a good idea to get on his nerves again today. But, being me, I decided against my better judgment and asked him anyways.

"Tomi?" I asked getting his attention.

"Yeah, Nat?" he asked looking up at me.

"I've known you almost my whole life, but I've never know the answer to this question," I paused for a dramatic effect, "Are you Jamaican?".

Tom let out a loud sigh and then starred at me as if I was crazy. I continued to say "Are you Tom? Cause if you are, you can tell me, I'll always be there for you. Jamaican or not!" Tom just shook his head.

"No Nattie, I'm not Jamaican." he said. I just continued on like the dumb ass I am and said "It's okay Tomi! You can tell me I promise! You don't have to lie to me! I'll still love you if you're Jamaican or not!" I said. He didn't have any idea about what I meant about the 'I love you' part either.

"Nat! I said I'm not Jamaican! So, calm down." He said, I just fake sobbed and said "It's okay Tomi! We can get through this! I promise I'll make it all better!" I said, being over dramatic.

"Natasha! Shut the fuck up!" Tom yelled, his face turning red. Seriously, that scares me, but he's to easy to annoy. It's so much fun that I can't stop myself, so I said "But Tomi! Being Jamaican isn't that bad! You get the bad ass accent!" His face turned an even darker shade of red, if that was possible.

That's when we pulled up to the hotel and I high-tailed it out of there. There is one thing that I do not want to be around, no matter how much I love him, and that's an angry Tom Kaulitz.
♠ ♠ ♠
2. Ask if he's Jamaican