Sequel: Searching
Status: complete.

40 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz

Cow

“Come on you stupid animal,” I groaned yanking on the rope that was attached to the cow. “We have to get you in there before they get back.” I said giving it another tug.

“Please come on,” I said giving it a pleading look after a few more tugs. Magically, the cow started to walk and into the room she went. I starred after it in awe, “That was all I had to say?”I said in astonishment, sometimes I just don’t get animals.

I walked in after it and took a seat on the couch while it just stood there in the middle of the living room. I picked up a magazine and started flipping through it. “Now, all we have to do it wait for your surprise.”

Tom still hadn’t forgiven me, which was odd because it’s been almost two weeks. I had a feeling that he was starting to grow tired of my antics and I was sure that this one would throw him over the edge.

They were off to do some interviews and have some photo shoots. Tom refused to let me go. Said something about me pulling some prank with they were doing the interviews, or fucking up their wardrobes for the shoots. He was right, that was my original plan, but not anymore.

Since Tom had yet to forgive me, I was sharing a room with Georg instead. So, I brought a cow up here to leave a surprise for him, it’s not like I’m going to have to endure the stench anyways. But really, don’t ask me how I got the cow up here. It’s a long story.

Suddenly, a foul stench made its way to my nose.”Oh shit,” I said looking towards the cow, “literally.”

“Come on,” I said grabbing the rope again, “We don’t want to be around this.” I said almost gagging.

I led the cow out of the door and closed it behind me. I let go of the rope and shooed the cow, “Go on cow, and be free.” I said and watched it hobble off. It was so cute.

“Ah well,” I said stretching, “they won’t be back for at least a few more hours. So, I might as well sleep.” I said to myself as I walked down the hall to mine and Georg’s room.

I fell onto the soft plush bed and instantly fell asleep.

Image


I was awoken some hours later by a loud scream. I jolted awake and ended up falling out of my bed. “Ohhh,” I groaned rubbing my head where it hit the floor.

I stood up from the floor quickly when I heard another scream. I recognized it as Tom’s and realized that I was missing all the fun.

I sprinted off down the hallways, a grin plastered on my face. I couldn’t wait to see his reaction.

I wiped the grin off my face as I entered the living room area of Tom’s hotel room. The boys were all crowded around Tom, who seemed to have stepped in the pile of crap, with his brand new shoes on.

“Oh god,” I said acting like I had no idea what was happening, “What happened?” I said, my face scrunching up in disgust as the smell made its way to me nose.

Georg burst into a fit of laughter and I looked at him oddly. “Tom stepped in, what looks like, cow poop.” Bill said trying his best not to laugh. I could tell Gustav was doing the same.

I took one look at the very pissed off looking Tom and burst into laughter. “Oh,” I said clutching my stomach, “This is priceless.”

I laughed hysterically, I laughed until tears were coming out of my eyes and there was a splitting pain in my side. When I finally calmed down no one was in the room except for Tom and I. I must have been laughing too hard to notice everyone leaving.

“So,” I said letting out a small giggle as I looked at Tom’s furious face, “How did you managed to step in that?”

“I didn’t see it,” he growled, taking his shoes off.

“Oh, but didn’t you smell it?” I said taking a big whiff, “It reeks in here.”

“Oh, I smelled it, I just didn’t know where it was.” He said. I could tell he was getting angrier and angrier by the minute. I knew that he knew that I was the one who did this and he was just getting angrier because I was pretending not to know anything about it.

“How’d you do it?” He said walking over to me.

“Do what?” I said playing dumb.

Wrong move.

“You know what!” He shouted, “How did you get the fucking cow up here?” he yelled once more, his face turning red.

I shrunk back as his voice grew louder. This was a bad idea, why didn’t I just tell him I wanted to go home instead of taking the hard way out? It would have been so much easier.

“I-I” I stuttered trying to find the right words to say.

“Why do you keep doing this to me, Natasha?”Tom said, his voice growing louder and louder with every syllable.

I opened my mouth but no words came out. I was honestly scared of Tom for the first time ever.

“Why can’t you just leave me alone? Every since we started this tour you’ve been annoying the shit out of me, and I’m sick of it Natasha.”

I don’t know what came over me, but whatever possessed me to do this deserved a big pat on the back.

“I’m sick of it too Tom!” I yelled, louder than he had before.

He stopped yelling and looked at me in confusion, “Wha-?” I didn’t let him finished.

“I’m sick of seeing you with a different girl every night. I’m sick of wishing that I looked like that girl so you would look at me the same way you looked at her. I’m sick of wishing that I was that girl so I would get to cuddle up to you every night and feel safe in your arms.” I said. My tone got softer and softer as my rant went on. “I’m sick of always being ‘The Best Friend’ and nothing more. I don’t want to be that girl anymore.” I said, tears trickling out of my eyes. I was sure that my eyeliner and mascara were running down my face.

“I love you, Tom.” I said, “But, I just want to go home. I can’t take it anymore.” I said sadly. He was silent through my whole rant; I didn’t expect him to say anything.

I turned to walk out of the room, but I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back. Before I could do anything, Tom’s lips were on mine. There wasn’t any tongue, just a simple, sweet kiss; every girls dream for a first kiss.

When we pulled apart I looked into Tom’s eyes, confusion written all over my tear and mascara streaked face.

“I love you too.” He said giving me a loving stare.

I can honestly say that I have never been so happy in my entire life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa, this was hard to finish!
Stupid writers block!

But, I like the way it turned out.
:)

20. Put a cow in his room and wait for the surprise!