Sequel: Searching
Status: complete.

40 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz

Oversized T's

Lately, everything has been in order, and it feels weird. Nothing bad has happened, nothing to annoy the shit out Tom has happen, nothing has happened. Honestly, it was unnatural. It was weird, and I couldn’t stand it. Something had to happen, and I was the only one who could be sure of that.

When Tom asked me if I wanted to go with them to the photo shoot today, I said no. I had something I had to do. I had secretly been selling Tom’s overly large shirts on eBay. It was the only thing that I could think of to do in a situation like this.

I packaged all the shirts into the correct boxes and walked down to the lobby. I placed the boxes on the counter and pushed the button on the bell.

“Hallo?” I called, trying my best English.

A few seconds later, a man walked out and up to the counter. “Hello, how many I help you?” He asked with a smile.

“Um, I have to mail this.” I said in broken English while pointing to the boxes.

“Oh,” He said looking at the boxes, “I’ll get those to a post office for you.” He said and picked them up.

“Anything else you need?” He asked.

“No, Dank you.” I said the best I could and went back up to my room.

Image


A few hours later Tom sluggishly walked into the room. “Ugh, today was so tiring.” He said slowly. He flopped down onto the bed and his head landed in my lap.

“Aw, are you tired?” I asked, stroking his face.

“Very,” He groaned “But, I think I’m going to take a shower first.”

He got up and walked over to his bag. My eyes widened, but I knew that stopping him now would only cause more suspicion. So, I didn’t say anything.

He opened his bag and his face instantly became confused. “What happened to all my shirts?” He asked me while pointing at his bag.

“I dunno.” I said quickly before getting up and walking into the next room. Now that I had done this, I was beginning to regret it.

“Natasha!” He yelled.

“I’m sorry!”

I could tell he was pissed. I’m so dumb.
♠ ♠ ♠
23. Sell his ridiculously large shirts on eBay