Sequel: Searching
Status: complete.

40 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz

Poke

The guys were scarred of my for, well, let’s just say a while, after the sacrifice incident. No, in case you’re wondering, I did not sacrifice Tom. I was very close, but Bill interfered after seeing that I was completely serious. They also decided that I wasn’t allowed on the computer ever again because the computer and I don’t mix.

So lately I haven’t been doing anything, just lazing around. I haven’t had much luck trying to annoy Tom. Every time he saw m he would run in the other direction, and I’m his girlfriend. Maybe the sacrifice thing wasn’t such a good idea? Or maybe just annoying him in general?

I stood up from the couch and sighed. “What to do, what to do…” I muttered to myself as I picked up and ash tray and threw it in disgust.

Today was a free day for the guys; we were on our way to L.A., which was fifteen hours from our last location. So, we were all just lounging around on the bus. Georg and Gustav were sitting on the floor and playing X-Box, Bill was taking a shower, and Tom was off doing god knows what in his bunk.

“He’s probably listening to music, or looking at a porn magazine, or both. Yeah, probably both.” I said to myself.

“What was that Nat?” Gustav said of the sounds of gunshots coming from the T.V.

I rolled my eyes, “Nothing, Gustav. Just go back to your game.” I replied.

He didn’t even move, just kept his eyes on the T.V.

“Typical boys,” I said.

“What?” he yelled.

“I said nothing Gustav, Jesus!” I yelled and walked out of the room and towards the bunks. I might as well see what Tom is doing instead of trying to guess.

I walked in the room to find Tom’s bunk curtain pulled. I smiled to myself. ’Yep, porn magazines.’ I thought and slowly crept to the bunk. When I reached it I pulled to the curtain back quickly, hoping to scare him, which I did.

Tom jumped and looked over at me with wide eyes. “Did I scare you?” I asked happily.

He took a deep breath and gave me a playful glare. “Yeah, you did.” He replied.

I giggled happily, “Good,” I stated and crawled into the bunk with him. He moved over so I could fit and I laid my head on his arm. He wrapped it around me and pulled me to his chest.

“What are you doing?” I asked quietly.

“Reading this magazine.” He said gesturing to the Goldmine magazine in his hands.

’Well, I was half right.’ I thought.

“Hm, that’s cool.” I said softly.

He didn’t reply, and went back to reading his magazine. I laid there for a minute and thought about going to sleep until I realized that I had only woken up from a nap a little over an hour ago thanks to Gustav and Georg.

“I’m bored,” I said suddenly.

Tom glanced over at me for a second before looking back at his magazine. “Then go do something.”

“I don’t know what to do.” I whined.

“Not my problem,”

I huffed and shot him a glare which he ignored. Then, I decided to get my revenge in a different way. I poked him in the ribs, causing him to grunt a swat my hand away.

I smiled, and poked him again. His face scrunched up in frustration “What are you doing?” He asked.

“Nothing, why?” I asked.

He rolled his eyes at me and I poked him again. And again, and again, and again. Until he snapped, “What do you want?” He growled at me and I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about Tomi-Boy.” I said, grinning.

He huffed loudly and turned back to his magazine. I stared at him for a minute, content with what I had already done and he looked at me. “Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked.

“No reason,” I replied and continued to look at him.

“Tom?” I asked after a few minutes of silence.

“What Nattie?” He said, calmer than before.

“I love you,” I said quietly and sneaked a quick kiss before bolting out of the bunk and into the T.V. room, laughing the whole way there.

Bill was sitting on the couch when I got there. His hair was wet and he was looking down at his phone. “Hey there, Bill.” I said and flopped down on the couch beside him.

He looked over at me and smiled, “Why are you so happy?” he asked.

“Oh you know, the usual.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A seriously short filler, but I thought you guys deserved an update.
Next chapter the story will develop.
c:
That's a promise.
Comment?

25. Poke him. Just poke him nonstop until it drives him mad