Sequel: Searching
Status: complete.

40 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz

Guitar

I was beyond frustrated. No, I was beyond pissed. For the past two weeks Tom had been in and out of the hotel rooms that we shared. If not that, he was stuck in his bunk, or avoiding me at all costs. He forgave me for the letter thing, so why was he doing this? I had no idea, and it was the most annoying thing in the world. What was he doing when he left the hotel? Was he with someone else? What about when he was in his bunk? What in god’s name could he possibly be doing in there besides sleeping? I didn’t know and I was scared.

“Hey, Tomi,” I said happily, playing it off as if there was nothing wrong. I walked into the bedroom where Tom was sitting on the bed, browsing on his laptop. He hadn’t left all day, and that was a first. “What cha doin?” I asked climbing behind him and throwing my arms over his shoulder. I rested my chin on my arm and looked at his face, which was right beside mine.

He didn’t move to answer, so I had smack him a bit. “What are you doing?” I whined. He grunted as I slapped him in the chest.

“Nothing,” Came his annoyed response as he threw me off of him. He stood, shutting his laptop as he did.

“Do you wanna do something tonight?” I asked happily. I could feel my heart fill with hope, all I wanted was some time together.

“Uh, I already have plans.” He murmured, playing with his lips ring nervously.

The smile on my face fell and I found a sudden interest in my fingernails. “Okay then, have fun I guess. When are you leaving?” I asked.

He looked around the room for a clock and spotted the one of the nightstand. “Now, actually.” he said and slipped on his shoes that were laying beside the bed.

“Oh, alright. Bye,” I said as he walked out of the room.

I heard the door slam shut, signaling that he left and that’s when I let the tears spill. It hurt badly. Why didn’t he want to spend time with me? Was it my fault or was it something else? I didn’t understand. We were fine a few weeks ago, and now it’s like I barely exist to him. I felt the hot tears fall down my face and I didn’t even bother to wipe them away. What was the point? More would only replace it.

I stood from the bed and circled my arms around my torso. I continued to sob and walked into the living room area where I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V. I needed something to distract myself with. But, it didn’t work. I couldn’t get my mind off it. If he didn’t want to spend time with me then why was he with me? Then all hit me. It had to be. There was no other explanation.

He was using me for sex. What else could it be? Now that he had gotten what he wanted out of me he was done. The problem was that I was on tour with them and he couldn’t send me home without looking like an ass. I felt my face heat up as anger filled my body.

How dare he?! Who did he think he was? I wasn’t just some toy that he could play with then throw out. My fist clenched and unclenched repeatedly. I felt the urge to hurt something, break something, anything. My eyes searched to room and they feel on the perfect object. In the corner of the room laid Tom’s favorite guitar. I felt a smirk make its way to my face.

I stood from the couch and walked over to the guitar. I looked down at it, wondering if this was something that I really wanted to do. I shook my head, what was I thinking? Of course it was. I picked up the guitar, lifted it over my head, and banged it against the ground as hard as I could.

I continued to do that over and over again, yelling curses at Tom mentally as I did. I didn’t stop until I felt the anger leave me and sadness retook its place in my heart. I looked down at the pile of pretty much nothing and sighed. This didn’t make the situation any better, but it was too late now.

I ran my fingers through my hair and turned to go back to the bedroom. I closed the door behind me and climbed into bed. I felt a headache coming on and decided to just go to bed. I curled up to a pillow and it wasn’t long before I fell asleep.

Image


“What the fuck!?”

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of someone yelling and stomping. I sat up slightly to look around the room. The door bust open and light pours through, my eyes immediately squinted, being sensitive to the light. “What to fuck?” I mumbled groggily and blink rapidly, trying to adjust to the new light.

“Tom?” I asked when my eyes finally adjusted. I looked over at the clock. It read 3:57 P.M.. I turned back to him, “Why are you back so late?” I said. He didn’t answer and it took me a second to process his facial expression. He looked anger, really anger. That’s when that night came back to me, and I knew that I was in for it.

“Why is my favorite guitar laying in pieces?” He said through clenched teeth.

I shrugged and looked down at my lap, acting like a child. I really didn’t want to face him. I had a bad feeling.

“What do you mean you don’t know?!” he screamed. I jumped at the sudden volume change.

“I-I,” I paused, “I was just…” I sighed heavily and started picking at my nails.

“You were just what Natasha?! Tell me what made you do it this time?” He yelled throwing his arms in the air.

I felt tear prick at my eyes and I tried to keep them in. I didn’t want him to see me cry, but I couldn’t hold them back.

“I was angry.” I muttered.

You were angry?” He asked loudly.

I nodded, “Why were you angry Natasha? Did I break your favorite fucking guitar?” He ranted.

I shook my head. “Then what?! What is it?” He said, taking a step forward.

I felt a sob coming, but I held it back. Instead, I looked up at him, tear stained face and all. “You never pay attention to me anymore. I couldn’t figure out why and then it came to me. You were using me for sex. You got what you wanted, so what use am I right? I was so mad that I wasn’t thinking, I’m sorry.” I said, wiping the tears from my face, sniffling back the snot that threatened to leak out of my nose.

Everything was silent after that. Tom didn’t say anything, he just looked at me. I couldn’t find a trace of emotion on his face. I looked down at my lap again, starting to feel awkward. I just told him my feelings and he wasn’t saying anything. I didn’t know how to interpret that.

“You’re wrong,” He reply rang out through the quiet room.

“Huh?” I asked, my head shooting up to look at him. “What do you mean?” I asked.

He walked over to the bed and crawled on in front of me. “You’re wrong. I’m sorry that I haven’t been paying attention to you Nattie, but to tell you the truth, I’m scared.” he said, pulling me to his chest.

I didn’t try to move away. I only asked one question. “Scared of what?”

“Losing you. I haven’t loved anyone like I’ve loved you before. I’m scared, Nattie. I’m scared that I’m going to screw everything up. I’m scared to talk to you because I might say something wrong, I’m scared that I’ll touch you in the wrong way, I’m just scared.” He muttered, pushing his face into my hair. “I love you so much.”

My heart swelled with happiness. That’s all I needed to know. I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed. “You don’t have to be scared, Tom. I love you. You could never do anything wrong in my eyes. Of course, we’re going to fight. But that’s not going to make me stop loving you. This is forever.” I said, smiling.

I felt his hands cling to my shirt as I spoke. He pushed my back from him when I was done and looked down at me. His brown eyes were shinning with something I wasn’t sure I had seen before. They were filled with love, purely love. I had never seen him look at someone like this before. Now, he was looking at me and I felt my face flush.

His head lowered and soon his lips were on mine. I leaned into it, pushing my head back onto the pillows. I sighed into the kiss happily.

I love Tom Kaulitz and I don’t know what I would do without him.
♠ ♠ ♠
28. 'Accidentally' break his favorite guitar.

We got to see Tom's sensitive side! :D
Tell me you love me, do it cause I know you do.
You can only guess what they were getting ready to do. ;D
Everything is good between Tom and Natasha now, but more drama is to come.
I love you guys!