Sequel: Searching
Status: complete.

40 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz

Shirt

New York city was, well, New York City. Nothing had really changed since we had last been there. Except the billboards and the fact that it was a bit warmer this time.

The only thing that I really took notice too was that we were staying in a different hotel than last time. Much to my disappointment, I really enjoyed the first one.

I was kindly informed that we would be staying the rest of our trip here. No one seemed the think that it was important to tell me that New York was our last stop and that the actual date for the concert was for the day before we leave.

I had no problem with this, but I still think that it would have been nice to know that the guys get a two week break. I could have planned out the fun! But, no, alas there was no time left for that.

So, here I was, shopping with everyone in Manhattan. Bill practically got on his knees and begged for us to go with him. And even though the only thing that anyone wanted to do was lay down and sleep, we agreed.

I wasn’t planning to buy anything, so I was just wondering around window shopping. Bill had pulled everyone else into an unknown department store, not that I minded, I was a big girl. My eyes scanned the stores, when they landed on the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

I instantly ran over to the window and my face was practically glued to the window. It was cute teen clothing store, with the latest fashions hanging around everywhere. But, my eyes were on the beautiful, out of place, shirt on the mannequin.

I checked my pockets for my wallet, and smiled when I felt it in my thin jacket’s pocket. I ran to the door with full intentions of buying that shirt.

I needed that shirt.

Image


I emerged from the store a few minutes later, clad in my new shirt, with the one I was previously wearing in my bag. I made sure not to zip up my jacket so everyone could get a good look at it. I usually don’t feel this way about clothing, but oddly I was feeling pretty proud of myself. This shirt was enough to cause just the right amount of mischief on our first day of their break.

I scanned the sidewalk quickly and instantly found them. It’s pretty easy when there are two six foot German guys walking around.

I skipped over happily, earning a few disapproving looks along the way. That only made my smile wider than ever. I jumped beside Tom as I reached the group, Bill glanced at me while in the middle talking to Georg. He turned away, but then turned back quickly when he spotted my shirt.

“Nattie,” Bill said slowly, almost horrified that someone would wear something like this.

“Yes?” I said, swinging my arms from side to side like a child.

“Why are you wearing that?” He asked, pointing to my shirt briefly. He quickly put his hand down, scared for attracting attention. Unfortunately for him, people were already looking at us. It wasn’t everyday that you saw a girl with a shirt on like that standing with a group of guys. I knew exactly what they were thinking.

“What? You don’t like it?” I asked, pushing my jacket out of the way and looking down at it. It was a plain white shirt with the words, “Wait till you see his” in bold red letters. Around the letters were arrows pointing in every direction so, it was pointing at pretty much everyone in the world. “I think it’s pretty damn funny.” I laughed, lightly and looked back up at Bill.

Tom turned to look at us, and upon seeing Bill’s face, looked to see what he was looking at. As soon as he saw my shirt he let loose a curse word and pulled the sides of my jacket around my body, blocking the design from the world. “Nattie, what the fuck do you think you’re doing?” He asked harshly, looking at the people giving us looks and smiling innocently.

I raised an eyebrow; I had expected him off all the people in the group to find this funny. Apparently that person was actually Georg, and Gustav was just shaking his head slightly.

“I’m wearing a shirt,” I said slowly, backing up from him and releasing my jacket from his hands, “what are you doing?”

“You can’t just wear things like that around, Nattie! People get the wrong idea.” He said, looking around cautiously. He glared at a guy that shot me, what I guess was supposed to be a flirtatious look. And that’ when it hit me.

Tom was worried about the guys looking at me. They all thought I was easy because of the shirt and they’re stupid American’s. He was jealous. He didn’t want anyone else to look at me. And that made me absolutely happy.

I felt a blush creep onto my face, but got over it quickly when I saw Tom was shooting every guy that passed us a glare.

I laughed and a sly grin slipped onto my face. “Not all of them are that stupid, you know.” I said, the stupid grin still on my face.

By now, the guys had wondered off, not wanting to be seen with me. So, it was just Tom and I standing on the crowded sidewalk.

Tom turned his eyes back to me, “What are you talking about?” he asked stupidly.

I laughed again, “You’re so jealous. You think all the stupid American’s think I’m easy and want to get in my pants. As flattering as that is Tom, I’m really not that attractive and they’re probably just trying to read my shirt.” I said, taking a step forward.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Tom muttered, his eyes were huge and a small blush crept onto his face. I was a bit surprised to see that, Tom never blushed, ever. But, I didn’t let that get in the way.

Tom stood awkwardly, not wanting to show weakness. I was starting to realize why that plan never worked out for me and I couldn’t help but let my already huge grin grow.

“Don’t play stupid, Tom. You of all people should know that doesn’t work.” I said, poking his cheek lightly.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me loosely. “I can’t help it. The way they look at you make my blood boil, I don’t want anyone to look at you like that but me.” I said quietly, leaning to press his forehead against mine.

I stood on my tip-toes and kissed his lips lightly. “You can’t control how people look at me Tom.” I said, “You just have to think about how you’re the one who shares my bed at night.”

He smiled that smile I loved so much, and I felt my stomach flipped with excitement. He kissed my forehead, “You’re right Nattie. I love you so much.” He said pulling me closer too him.

I rested my head on his chest, ignoring everyone around us. “I love you too,” My voice was muffled into his shirt, but I knew he heard me because his grip tightened.

“One more thing, Nattie.” Tom said, laying his head on top of mine.

“Hm?” I muttered, content with our position.

“Change your shirt.”
♠ ♠ ♠
33. Wear a shirt with arrows pointing in different directions that say "Wait
till you see his,"

<3
I love them together.
They're like peas and carrots.
:D