Sequel: Searching
Status: complete.

40 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz

Bad Tom, Bad!

A few minutes of running after me, Tom gave up. I tired to apologize this time, but it didn't work. I guess I can see why, I had been getting on his nerves so much recently.

I was currently walking around the mall with Tom. He won't talk to me. The only reason he is letting me follow him is because I have no sense of direction and I could get lost in this mall for a couple hours.

Nothing was really happening. It was actually really boring. But, I couldn't think of anything to do. So, I just sucked it up and decided to follow Tom around no matter where he went, even if it was to the bathroom.

Yes, I am one hundred percent serious.

I sighed, bored out of my mind. I looked around for something, anything to do. That's when I realized that I wasn't walking and that Tom was flirting with some fake barbie bitch.

I huffed.

Jealousy coursed through my body. Why can't he flirt with me damn it?! Or if not me, at least someone that wasn't fake. Why? Always the fake ones.

I glared at the two. I decided that I had to do something. I couldn't just stand there and watch my best friend and love of my life get closer and closer to getting an STD.

I brainstormed, trying to think of something I could possibly do, even if it annoyed him. A few minutes into brainstorming, it can to me. Yes! This is a brilliant idea!

I slowly and silently walked over to the two, being unnoticed. Then I struck.

I smack him upside the head, causing his cap to fall off, and yelling 'Bad Tom! Bad'.

"Ow!" Tom screeched while rubbing the back of his head and glaring at me.

I smiled sheepishly at him while rubbing the back of my neck. It's one of my nervous habits. I knew Tom was beyond pissed at me by now.

I mentally cheered as I watched the fake bitch walk away without a word.

Tom kept glaring though, if there was a such thing as a death glare, I would be 10 feet under by now. That's right, 10, not 6. He was that pissed.

"Tom, I'm-" I started to apologize but was cut off by him saying "Just save it Natasha. I don't wanna hear it."

Tom walked away from me. But, I couldn't bring myself to follow him. I knew he wouldn't be mad at me forever. It still hurt though.

I don't know why I do this, annoy him and such. It just happens sometimes.

I sighed heavily, looking around. I had no idea where I was. Oh god.

"Fuck Me!" I screeched, then stomped away from the group of people that had stopped to stare.

That boy is going to be the death of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
5. Smack him upside the head every time he tries to flirt with someone and say Bad Tom! Bad!