Sequel: Searching
Status: complete.

40 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz

Cannibalistic Ritual

I eventually found the exit and used the pay phone nearby to call a cab. When I arrived to the hotel, it turns out that they had left me at the mall. Bill, Georg, and Gustav apologize constantly saying that Tom threatened them. I seriously didn't doubt it.

Now, it was my turn to be pissed. None of them knew about the fan girls I had given their locations yet. They probably wouldn't for a while, because I'm sure as hell not telling them.

At this moment, I was sitting on the small couch in Bill's hotel room. Glaring at Tom the best I could. He was across the room on the other small couch listening to his iPod. I had a plan to get back at him for leaving me at the mall. But, I had to get him to forgive me first. I wanted to have my fun being pissed at him first though.

I glared at him for a few more minutes before sighing and deciding that I should take my plan into action. I got off the couch, and slipping a pair of scissors in my hoodie pocket. I sat down beside Tom, staring at him, waiting for him to look at me. I knew he knew I was here, he wasn't that stupid. I hope.

"Tomi," I nudged his shoulder a little, trying to get his attention. "I'm sorry." I said.

I still didn't get his attention. I huffed, "What do you want me to say Tomi? That I a big fat bitch, the biggest bitch in the whole wide world? That I was wrong to do do what I did at the mall today? All of that it true Tomi, just please, look at me." I pouted.

Tom let a small smile creep onto his face, then he looked at me. "Yay!" I squealed and tackled him in a hug.

"I'm forgiven! You looked at me! I'm forgiven!" I sang in my very tone deaf voice and danced around the room. Tom laughed a bit, and took the head phones out of his ear.

"Now Tomi," I said suddenly becoming serious. "I have a surprise for you." Tom raised an eyebrow at me.

I straddled him gave him a seductive smile, which slowly turned into an evil smile as I pulled out the scissors from my pocket.

"Revenge!" I shrieked and quickly snipped off a piece of his dread. I cackled evilly before dropping the scissors and sprinting to our hotel room.

I heard Tom's heavy foot steps running after me, and his deep voice yelling curses at me. I ran down the hall, letting out a loud evil laugh before jumping into our hotel room and locking the door behind me.

I ran over to my little spot in the middle of the room, ignore Tom's pounding fist and demands. I set the piece of hair in the middle of the small circle of candles I had collected from around the hotel. I'm sure we'll have to pay extra for those.

I grabbed the lighter and lit all of the candles, then threw the lighter in a random direction. I heard a crash, but I didn't really think about it. If Tom's smart enough he will use his key to get in here. That's when I heard Bill's deep voice suggest the same thing to him.

I got in place and started dancing around the candles and lock of hair in a cannibalistic manner. I did this a few times before looking at the doorway. There stood all of Tokio Hotel. Bill and Gustav were staring at me strangely. Georg was laughing his ass off, and Tom was glaring. Not that I don't blame him. I had cut a piece of his hair out.

Speaking of that, he looked kind of funny with a dread missing. Okay, no, he looked extremely funny. I couldn't help myself.

I laughed. By this time, they were all starring at me strangely, except for Tom. He was half glaring at me. He must have some skills too, because I don't even know how to half glare at something. Hm, I'll have to ask him when he's not pissed at me. That might be a while though.
♠ ♠ ♠
7. Snip off a lock of his hair, set it on the floor, light candles all around it, and dance around the whole mess in some sort of cannibalistic ritual