Sequel: Searching
Status: complete.

40 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz

Peru

Tom still hasn't forgiven me for the incident, and it's been three days. I feel like I'm dying here, he won't even look at me. I've apologize, oh yes, I've apologized. Every single chance I got. But, he never responded. I think I'm going to give up, of make he even more mad, than he already is. Maybe he'll send me home, and never talk to me again. That sounds like a good plan right? No more pain. I hope.

I sighed and piled the last one into the box. The guys had an interview today, and I decided not to go. Just so I can do this.

I piled the last box into the trunk of the cab. I closed the trunk and climbed into the back seat. "Nearest Post Office, please." I said.

He nodded and drove into the crowded streets of New York. It wasn't long before we got the post office. I think I'll walk back to the Hotel too.

I piled the box's up on the sidewalk, then handed the taxi driver his money. He drove off and I picked up the extremely heavy box and tried my best to walk into the post office.

I gasped for breathe as I set the box's on the counter. "I need to deliver these, please." I hoped she would understand me, my accent was thick today.

"To where?" She said, writing something down on a piece of paper.

"Peru."

She looked up as me, "What is in these boxes?"

"Caps."

Image


When I got back to the hotel, the guys were already back.

"Where were you?!" Bill screeched as I walked into my room.

"Just walking." I said, slipping my shoes off and going to sit on the couch.

Bill was getting ready to say something, but Tom walked into the room. A confused expression was on his face.

"Nattie, Do you know where all my caps went? We're going to the club tonight and I can't find any of them."

Oh shit.

Looks like I'm forgiven, and I fucked it up again. Good job, Natasha. Good job.

I let a weak smile find it's way to my face.

"Peru?"
♠ ♠ ♠
8. Steal all his hats and mail them to Peru