You Should've Come With A Warning

Six-Passion wins

Ch. 6

I know I gasped in shock when I looked into his eyes. On top of the fact that it was late, he didn’t give me any indication that he was going to visit during Christmas even though he was staying in town.

“Not who you expected?” he had a hint of sarcasm in that statement.

“I wasn’t expecting anybody,” my sincerity seemed to calm down his attitude a little. “Why are you here Jordan?” he could tell I was hurt, I wasn’t going to pretend like everything was fine.

He brushed passed me and made his way into my apartment. “I don’t know.” He was so quite I barely heard him, I wasn’t sure if he was even talking to himself or me.

I slowly walked over to him and stood in front of him with my arms crossed tightly across my body. When I saw the uneasiness in his eyes I loosened up and rubbed his arm lightly. “What’s the matter?”

He turned completely to me and swallowed hard. “I…I forgot to give you this at Sid’s,” he pulled a box out of his coat pocket and handed it to me.

My heart melted “You didn’t have to come all the way down here in the snow to give me this,” I gave him the biggest puppy dog eyes I could so that he could see how much I cared.

His eyes lingered with mine and I could tell his mind was racing. Just as quickly he snapped himself out of whatever was occupying his thoughts, “Yeah, well, I don’t want to forget about it and have it just sit in my house,” he said coldly as he pulled himself away from me.

I didn’t move from where I was. I slowly opened his present to see that he bought me a beautiful necklace. It was just so perfect in every sense of the word. It was very thin heart that was completely open in the middle. The entire shape of the heart was made of diamonds and it hung loosely from a white gold chain. My mouth dropped open as I stared at the gift that Jordan must have put a lot of thought in. He didn’t see me open it; he turned just as I looked up at him with surprise plastered on my face. “What? Don’t like it?”

“Of course I like it Jord. I love it, it’s just…thank you,” I said softly. I went over to hug him but he walked to the edge of the couch.

“I know it’s not from Sid but….”

“Jordan what the hell is your problem?” I couldn’t take it anymore. I had kept my mouth shut for so long and I couldn’t stand to see us like this. After suppressing all my feelings after that night in the city I just exploded like a slowly inflating balloon. I was full of so much air that I couldn’t help but burst. He looked at me, startled by my sudden outburst. “Seriously? I can’t deal with this anymore, I’m sick of it! It’s not fair! We’re so close…and lately you seem to hate me! I didn’t do anything to you and I don’t understand what Sid’s Christmas gift to me has anything to do with you and I!”

“Yeah you wouldn’t. Maybe if you weren’t so busy making out with him in the kitchen you would have noticed,” he screamed back.

My heart sunk into my stomach. He saw Sid kiss me, I didn’t want anyone to see that, especially him, and now he was going to have the worst impression of what happened. “You don’t even know what the hell happened! He kissed me! He came into the kitchen, he pulled me to him and he kissed me! I wasn’t expecting it and I didn’t ask for it…and I don’t really even know why I need to explain myself to you!”

“Oh please! You looked like you were just as into it as he was, I didn’t see you push him away. Granted I wasn’t staring at you guys, but I saw enough.”

“What does it matter!”

“It doesn’t matter, I don’t give a crap.”

“I can tell. You haven’t spoken to me since New York.”

“You ran out of the club.”

“Oh come on Jord. You know you had everything to do with that!” That seemed to catch his attention. Up until now he knew but he didn’t have confirmation.

“I couldn’t tell. You were so busy going from one guy to the next I didn’t think it mattered if we were talking or not.”

“You know what, I’ve tried Jord. I’ve been nice to you, I’ve tried to talk to you and if you want to be a jackass then go on. I’m done trying,” the anger in me was raising from my chest. His words were hurting me so badly and he didn’t even care.

“Ya know what? That’s okay with me. Just make sure you run to Sidney. Maybe you can screw him while you’re at it, I’m sure that would make everything seem much better.”

“You’re an asshole. Just get out.”

“Yeah Merry Christmas to you too,” he brushed passed me and stormed out, slamming the door behind him. I followed him and locked the door immediately after it shut and turned around to lean against it. My stomach was in knots; I couldn’t believe what he said. As the fight replayed in my head I started to cry. I felt the hot tears stream down my face and the first thing I could think of was that I never thought Jordan would have been the one to make me feel this way. I took a deep breath and was about to pull my body to my bedroom when I heard an extremely light knock on my door.

I felt the knots that had already formed in my stomach tighten. I turned around, opened the door slowly and found myself face to face with Jordan yet again. He had his arm above his head resting on the frame of my door. He was leaning into it and his eyes were tortured. He saw the tears that had been falling from my eyes and stared into them for a brief second. I didn’t say a word; I waited to see what he was going to do. He took a deep breath, grabbed me into his arms and kissed me with more passion than I’d ever felt in my life. I instinctively wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to me just as hard as he pulled me into him. He breathlessly parted his lips from mine and rested his forehead against mine. I could tell he was full of uncertainty. When our eyes met I had no questions or reservations, I quickly pressed my lips against his and I felt him smile.

He ran his hands down my waist and to the back of my legs, lifting me up. I wrapped myself around his waist and kissed him as he carried me to the bedroom, slowly unbuttoning my satin pajamas. By the time we had gotten to the bedroom, my shirt was entirely unbuttoned and my breasts were his to do with as he pleased. He threw me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. As he slid the slippery fabric off my body I worked on ripping the jacket off of his to get to his shirt and ultimately his muscular stomach.

He grunted and moaned, whispering my name as our kissing intensified and our clothes found their place on the floor. He ran his fingers through my hair and softly down my face, smiling at me like he was memorizing the moment. We never slowed down. When the moment came from him to slide into me I knew that this was what I wanted. He was what I wanted. I really did love him. Regardless of what he felt or if this was going to ruin everything, I hoped he could tell that I loved him.

Being with him just felt so right and I knew he had to feel it too. I’d already known I’d fallen for him, but I was coming to the realization that I didn’t want to be without him. As he would leave a trail of kisses down my neck and chest I would gently whisper his name into his ear; moan at his touch. It was the most incredible feeling, but it was also tender. When we finished he collapsed on the bed next to me as our chests rapidly moved up and down to catch our breath. My legs were numb from the most intense sexual experience I’d ever had.

We faced each other; he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the tip of my nose. “Oh God…” he whispered. He didn’t know what else to say.

“I’ve wanted that for a long time…” I trailed off.

“Me too…I didn’t anticipate all of that, I would have been content with just a kiss.” He smiled at me and my already pounding heart started racing faster.

“Are you done being mad at me?” I had to throw a little joke at him to let him know I wasn’t upset.

He sighed, “Anna… you have no idea how much it killed me to see you all over him.”

“You…it hurt you?”

“Oh my God…you have no idea.”

“I wanted it to be you.”

“You’re the reason I stayed in Pittsburgh for Christmas. I didn’t want to be away from you and I wanted time with you all to myself…then everything happened and...”

“Shhh,” I lightly placed my finger on his lips, hushing him. I brought my face to his and lightly kissed him. “It’s okay. I only wished that was why you were staying.”

He smiled at me and pulled me into him as I rolled over to spoon with him. Wrapped up in the sheets and tangled in his arms I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep happy, feeling his light kisses softly run down my shoulder. When I woke up in the morning I couldn’t wait to tell him how I felt, to feel him against me. When I turned over I looked around only to see that he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you think...