You Should've Come With A Warning

Eight- How Did I Get So Lucky?

CH. 8

Jordan and I tried our best to keep everything under wraps. No one knew about us, not even his brothers. We hung out with the group as we normally did which included Sid. He was oblivious to what was going on between Jordan and I. Jordan hated the way Sid looked at me, and I would often see him glaring at Sid when Sid was looking at me. It wasn’t easy for Jordan to see one of his best friends drooling over me, but it was what we had to do in order to not stir up any drama.

We figured out a way of hanging out with the guys and then a way to excuse ourselves at separate times and meet at my place. Jordan had slept over for the past three days and both of us were almost dreading the party that was coming up. I didn’t want to have to pretend that I wasn’t with Jordan; that I didn’t love him, and he didn’t want anyone thinking they had a chance with me. I couldn’t blame him; I wouldn’t want any girl all up on him.

“This is beginning to drive me mad,” Jordan and I were wrapped in nothing but the sheets and sprawled across my bed. It was late and only the moonlight was creeping across his beautiful face.

“I know it is. It’s not easy on me either Jord,” it wasn’t. I didn’t like it anymore than he did.

“I know we’re still technically new, but like I’ve told you I’ve been slowly falling in love with you since we met. This means something to me; you mean a lot to me…I want you by my side.”

“I’m crazy about you…you don’t have to worry about me wanting to be with someone else, especially Sid. I love him, but he’s my friend and that’s it.”

“I trust you. I know. He just…he really wants you.”

“And I really want you,” I saw him smile in the dim light as I reached to kiss him lightly on the lips.

“I don’t know how I got so lucky,” he whispered into my ear.

“You and me both,” I sighed and formed my body into his so that we could both fall asleep.

I had work in the morning, but it was only a half-day. I got to leave at lunch and when I did my phone was buzzing frantically. I picked it up without looking at who was calling.

“Hello?”

“Hey beautiful.” I loved hearing him smile at me through the phone.

My cheeks immediately turned red, “What’s going on handsome?”

“I need you to do something for me.”

“Anything. I just got out of work.”

“I need you to go down to the arena.”

“…Why? I mean, I don’t have a problem, it’s just a random request.” It was definitely not what I would expect Jordan to ask me so I figured it must have meant something to him.

“Oh stop asking questions and just do it. Please,” he teased me.

“Okay, okay. I’m on my way. I’ll be there in a few minutes.” I reassured him that I would come through with what he requested and made my way over as quickly as I could.

When I got to the arena I knew that Jordan must have had something up his sleeve. There was no logical explanation I could think of that would require me to be there. When I walked inside the lights were dim and the ice was lit. I made my way down the stairs to where the tunnel the boys entered the ice was located. I grabbed the railing and leaned against it, looking up at the empty arena that surrounded me when I heard a whistle. When I looked down there was Jordan, by himself, trying to get my attention.

“Hey! What are you doing you crazy man?”

“Get your ass down here woman!” He made an emphatic arm gesture beckoning me to get to him quickly.

“For what!”

“Can’t say,” he flirted back, “you’re just going to have to wait and see.”

Jordan helped me hop the railing and held me tightly as he did. It turned me on just to feel his hands rub down my body and when I finally found my feet on the ground I didn’t move, staying lost in his eyes. His eyes stayed locked with mine for a few seconds then he pulled me into him tighter and kissed me.

“Okay,” I said in between kisses, “what is so important that I had to haul-ass down here?”

He pulled away just long enough to say “We’re going skating,” and he sounded quite pleased with the surprise he had up his sleeve. His lips were curled into an adorable smile and I didn’t feel like I could hold him close enough. He pulled away and walked into the tunnel, stopped and lifted what could only be skates off of the ground. “I want to be alone with you somewhere other than your place. I arranged to have the rink to ourselves, and no one else is here.”

My jaw dropped and my heart fluttered. He wanted to surprise me and this was the most romantic gesture he could have proposed. “Oh baby, “ I squealed. “That’s so sweet!” I ran to him before he had reached me and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

“Woah,” he laughed with satisfaction. “Careful there baby, I’ve got sharp skates in my hands.”

“I don’t care,” I kissed him. “I couldn’t help it,” yet another kiss. “I love you Jordan,” one last lingering kiss, which he more than willingly reciprocated. “I love you more than you realize,” he whispered as we leaned our noses into each other.” Now get down so we can skate!” I happily hopped down from around his waist and turned to walk towards the ice. I let out a playful scream when I felt him teasingly slap my ass.

I sat down to put my skates on and when I was done I felt Jordan grab my hand and start pulling me onto the ice with him. “This is crazy!” I squealed. “I’m so excited! This is the best surprise ever!”

He smiled and glided onto the ice effortlessly. I stepped out after him and after a couple minutes found my stride. It had been a little while since I’d been in skates, but I wasn’t a bad skater. We skated together completely relaxed and never separated. Our hands locked together and we just skated quietly simply enjoying the moment.

His grasp on my hand tightened and he turned in front of me so that he was skating backwards and I was skating normally. He held both of his my hands in his, “we’re off for the next two days.”

“I know that. What are we doing tonight? Are we hanging out with the guys?”

“Well, I don’t really want to. I just want you to myself but we’ll see.”

“Don’t forget we have that party tomorrow night.”

Jordan rolled his eyes, “I know.”

“What’s the matter?” I tilted my head in concern.

“I don’t want to go Ann, it’s going to drive me nuts. I know what to expect from the rest of the guys but Sid’s going to try to make a move. I just know it.”

“So what,” I said insistently. “I don’t care what anyone else wants, I want you.”

“I know you do, it’s just hard to see your friend drool over the girl you love,” he spun me around with his arms around me and wrapped me into a strong hug so that we were both skating backwards.

“Nothing’s going to happen. You trust me, right?” I wanted him to know I wasn’t going to hurt him.

“I do,” his voice was hoarse.

“Good. You’re going to need to pretend that you and I are like we usually are. No matter what Sid does or what anyone else does, you need to trust me. I couldn’t even remotely feel about anyone the way I feel about you.”

I felt him nod from behind me as he stopped and quickly spun me around so that I was clinging into him with my head in his chest. His hand ran up my waist and under my chin, lifting my head up so that I was looking into his eyes. “I don’t deserve you,” he immediately kissed me before I had time to respond and I fell into him as I usually did.

We got our skates off and made our way back to my place as fast as we could. We dragged each other into my room and collapsed onto my bed, undressing each other the entire way. He was so tender but aggressive at the same time, which I didn’t know was possible. My hands traced the outlines of his face, lightly ran down his bare chest and didn’t stop until they had successfully removed his sweatpants. God, he looked so sexy when he was in nothing but sweats. He ripped each article of clothing off my body as he hungrily nibbled at my neck, ran his fingers down my waist, across my stomach- not stopping until they found the opening between my legs. He strategically played with me and I moaned with satisfaction, then his hands went back further and up inside of me. He was clearly teasing me, which I was more than enjoying. Finally I cradled his head between both of my hands and pulled him up to me, connecting our mouths, begging him to finally enter me. I couldn’t take it any longer, and apparently neither could he. There was no wasted time, he gladly pushed into me and our bodies connected in a perfect fit. When we made love I couldn’t help but scream, I’d never been so satisfied with anyone else in any other way, not just sexually. We went back and forth between making love and holding each other all night. All the while I was trying to reassure Jordan how much I loved him and how he had nothing to worry about at the party the following night.

Needless to say we didn’t hang out with the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys are enjoying this story. I'm having a blast writing it, even though i'm really busy. If you're reading this story, and liking what you're reading-or even if you aren't- then please give me feedback and let me know. It's so great to know you guys appreciate what you're reading. =)