Beauteous People

Introductions

I looked at the brick house in front of me. Parked in the drive way was a Jeep Commander and my dads Mercedes Benz. I looked at the big fancy house and back at my dad. This was my new life. The life that my mom had taken away from me by leaving my dad without a reason. She took away the love of my father. She mad me think that my dad had left because he didn't want to deal with a child. I would of understand her if she no longer wanted to be with my father, but she should of told me straight forward. She shouldn't of fed me a lie every time I asked for my father. But she was my mom the women that had brought me to this world. I couldn't hold a grunge on her forever could I?

“What are you waiting for? Don't you want to see your new home? I hope your not regretting to have come live with me already.” Mathew said softly. I looked up at him and smiled.

“Of course not. I'm extremely excited about being here.” I some what lied. Half of me was happy that I was finally going to recover some of the time I missed with my dad. But the other half was sad about leaving my friends and my mom.

“I'm really happy to hear that.” Mathew smiled. He took my luggage and lead the way to the my new house. The inside of the house was nice. When you first walk your greeted by two staircases (one on the left and the other on the right) going upstairs. In the middle between both staircases is a round little table with a big vase with some yellow roses to match with the light yellow walls.

“Hey you must be Elizabeth, Mathew's daughter.” Said a smooth voice. I looked up at the right staircase. There standing was a guy that looked my age. He was wearing some swimming trunks without a shirt. I couldn't tear my eyes off his toned, tanned sexy body.

“Elizabeth this is Jacob or as he likes to be called Jake. He's my adopted son.” Mathew explained. I turned around to look at Mathew.

“I thought I was your only child?” I asked, and as soon as I said them I regretted them. I didn't want to make Jake feel bad or think I was some snobby person when I wasn't. “I mean..you never told me you adopted a child.” I corrected. Jake walked down the stairs looking threw his iPhone. When he reached the bottom he stand right in front of me grinning.

“I don't know if I could be classified as a child anymore.” His grin was growing by the minute.

“Well you never actually asked...if I had kids-”

“Mathew isn't my dad, though I look up to him as my dad and he looks at me like a son. Mathew's my guardian since my parents died in a car crash.” Jake said looking at Mathew and then back at me. “So has Noelle met her?” Jake asked.

“Noelle isn't here?” Asked Mathew. Jake shrugged. “Can you take Elizabeth's luggage and show her her room?” Mathew handed the luggage to Jake.

“Okay...sure.” I followed Jake up the stairs. “This is your room.” Jake opened a door exposing a big purple room. There was a big bed with purple and covers and neon green and purple pillows. The room had a desk with a laptop on top. There was also another door that I'm guessing is to a bathroom. Next to the bed was a night table with sunflowers and a purple alarm clock.

“Why is there so much purple?” I asked dropping my stuff on my bed and looking around. I heard Jake laugh.

“You don't like it?” He said laughing harder.

“No...I didn't say that. I said 'why is there so much purple.'” I repeated myself.

“Noelle, Mathew's wife thought you would like it.” He said while he lay on my bed looking at the ceiling. “Um,...I was going to the beach with some friends. Do you think your up for it?” He said not taking his gaze from the ceiling. I looked at Jake laying on my bed. I was going to be living here now. I was going to be going to his school, with his friends. I need to start making friends before school started to I wouldn't be the new kid that no one knows.

“Um...Sure. Can you give me ten minutes to change into my bathing suit? Or at least find it?” I said starting to open the suit case that might possibly have my bathing suit. Jake got up and smiled.

“Okay, cool. I'll be in my room. Its right next door to this one. When your done we can leave to meet my friends at the beach.” Jake said as he closed the door to my room. I turned back to my clothes. Where the hell could my stupid bathing suits be?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is my first story so....I HOPE YOU LIKE!!....Please message me if you like the story or even if you hate it...Give me ideas..