Hatred Never Looked This Good

Ashlie Espinoza is Ian Hecox's best friend/ex girlfriend, aka one half of the comedy duo Smosh. Unfortunantly, his other best friend is Anthony Padilla, and she hates him with a passion. Sure, she thinks he's good looking, but she just hates the way he can charm girls with his looks and humor. And anyways, why does she need him when she has her boyfriend Alexi Greene?

But a few months into their relationship, Alexi starts to abuse her: beating her, forcing her to have sex and taking her away from her friends. Anthony notices that Ashlie acts differently, and asks her what's wrong, but she pushes him away, as she does with her mom, friends and Ian. It's especially Ian she feels bad for, because they have been best friends since he first moved to their little sububan town of Carmichael, California, and they don't keep anything fom each other, even the more personal things that you wouldn't normally tell your best guy/girl friend.

One night, Ashile is at a party, and some alcohol gets into her system, so she forgets about her hatred towards Anthony and how Alexi abuses her, and she is dancing with Anthony. Her boyfriend sees her, and takes her away, locking her in a bedroom with him and his best friend Julian, and they beat her up so bad she has to go to the hospital. The guy who planned the party*Jesse*, Ian, his girlfriend Melanie and Anthony take her to the hospital, only to get into a car accident and causing Ashlie to fall into a coma. What will happen once she falls out of it?

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT, in any way, own Smosh AKA Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox. I do not own the pictures of the characters, they are their own people, and if one of them is you, then I apologize. Yes, I know that Alexi is in fact Sid Vicious from the Sex Pistols and that Julian is Jussi 69 from the 69 Eyes, and no, I do not own them, although it would be nice =) RIP Sid.
Anyways... I don't own anything except for the plot, Ashlie's personality, the characters of Alexi and Julian and... Pretty much I don't own anything that's famous or exists in real life. Yeah, I'm sad too =P
Title taken from lostprophets

If you don't know who Smosh are, look here or here

AND!!!!!! I didn't know whether to make this PG-13 or R =/ We'll see where this story goes
  1. Chapter One
    Random Info