Status: suspended

Did Just MR. Perfect Try To Seduce Me?

‹ Ch.5 ›

Whole week no sign of Hunter. And to think I was afraid to face him. I couldn`t even write a decent essay for Monday. I made it ridiculously short and full of mistakes.
I had no idea what was happening with me. His name brought trills in my spin.
Fortunately he didn`t appear on Monday. Then I didn`t see him on Tuesday and Wednesday and exactly then I already knew that he won`t appear till the end of the week.
It seemed that the whole school was seriously worried. Actually I didn`t think that if Hunter was in trouble Brendon will hang happily around as he did now.
Brendon was in extremely good condition hanging around with is new friends. This fact made me think that Hunter wasn`t sick, dead, in prison or something worse.
I was trying to return to my normal life like before I meet him. It was easy at least when I didn`t see his face around. I just did what I did before – school, work, homework…
But I had to admit I was somehow lonely. Sam wasn`t with me most of the time. She was living now in her own world. She went shopping twice this week, she was trying at least four different facials and most important of it -she was on diet.
I had no idea what was in her mind but I knew one thing for sure – this girl wasn`t Sam. Sam would eat anything and would go buy clothes only if she really needs them.
Whenever I tried to spoke with her, she changed the topic. Truth be told I was afraid for our friendship. Without her I was completely alone.

However this week was over too quickly. In the begging of the new one as I entered in the classroom I saw Hunter surrounded by his fanclub.
But…but his hair was now light brown. Perhaps he had dyed it. I slapped myself mentally again thinking that his blonde hair was better. After all his haircut didn`t concern me. But the thing that concerned me a lot was the math test.
I sat on my desk trying to remember anything important that could help me for it.

It was finally over and it wasn`t that difficult as I thought. I hurried to exchange the answers with some of my classmates. According to them many of my answers were right.
Since the check between us was over I could finally breathe freely. Besides next class was biology which meant no Hunter around.

The bell rang and took all my stuff ready to leave. I headed toward the door and I bumped against Sam.
“What are you doing here?!”, I spat angrily rubbing my forehead , “ You were supposed to wait me outside right!?”
“Hurry, hurry!”, she pretended she didn`t hear me, “ Soon there will be a huge crowd because of it.”
“Because of what?”, I asked
Sam didn`t answer me but began to run. I had no other choice except to follow her, thinking what could it be. Meteor? Volcano? It must be something really urgent otherwise Sam wouldn`t be in such a hurry.

But guess what – there were no volcanos and meteors. The thing that caught her attention was a billboard. Actually not the billboard itself but the advertisement on it.
I felt like I was going to cry. Was this some kind of sick joke?! Maybe, because who would put that thing on the billboard that is accidentally located on the road near school.
“It just can`t be.” , I whispered terrified
“I couldn`t believe at first too.” Giggled Sam

I stared blankly at the image – Hunter on a light background, dressed in designer clothes walking in some kind of weird blue liquid which was splashing around him.
In the right corner there were a fancy perfume which color matched the liquid around him.
“The fragrance for men”, read loud Sam, “Isn`t it gorgeous! I`m 100% sure that he dyed his hair for it.”

“If you think that it is gorgeous you should see the commercial.” , I heard Hunter`s voice behind us

“C-commercial?”, Sam gave him a wide smile
“It starts from tonight.”

I glared at Hunter.
“What do you think about it waitr.. um no you don`t like it, right? So what do you think about it ugly girl?”, he asked smirking
“It`s kinda nice.” I answered without to show any interest

He was ready to retort but some girl just popped out all of sudden and hugged him screaming “ I missed you so much!!!”

“Sup babe?”
Then I had to witness a short make out session.
Since he had no more to tell me I just turned around. I heard Sam`s quiet steps behind me.
“At least Brendon isn`t such a jerk.”she said
I just snorted disparaging. Brendon, Hunter – wasn`t it the same?

“A jerk” Sam said. But why then I felt uneasy when I saw him with his girlfriend? This unpleasant feeling in my chest.
It can`t be…I mean you know…I can`t be…?
OF COURSE, IT CAN`T BE, screamed my mind